Trouble in seedling town...Help

Nice progress
Is discoloration in latest pic just from the blurple light?

@Mr_Wormwood

It is a pic I took under the veg light.
It may have made it look more purple than it has on it.

They are white widow girls and all have some purple.

*Above is side pic I snapped to show my hubs how much she is growing. When I get back home, I will take a pic under regular white lights.

1 Like

Can you help me man beans planted and still no growth it’s been 6 days in advance it’s my first time

@Jasonterr tell us what you did to sprout your seeds

I used water in cup I seen a little tail from seed and planted in happy frog been waiting for 6 days and nothing I got a marshydro tsw 2000 lights on bright and nothing so far

Should I just start over or give it time I got zkittlez auto flowers and im not getting enough heat In grow tent please help me i just put a space heater in and try to get my temperature to rise

Happy frog is pretty strong for a seedling or a barely sprouted seed. If you don’t get anything to pop try again - soak for 24 hrs and then into wet paper towels in a dark place until the seeds sprout then into seedling mix until you’ve got a few sets of true leaves then you can put it in the happy frog.

1 Like

Hi all!! Had a dog emergency that has kept me away for a several days. So I’m a little behind on the transplant part. :grimacing: Girls are on day 23 and I just transplanted into their forever grow space.

I had a lot of soil so I mixed OF with NLS for the bottom 2/3, added OF with a mix of organic ( to use it up) my girls are in organic that I have been feeding NLS compost tea at 1/week mixed with unsulphered molasses to get them ready for the transfer.

Congratulations on the transplant
Looking good

1 Like

Thank you!!! I’m super proud of these girls!

1 Like

Thanks I think I should just buy more seeds reason they had small tail but no That much and I planted them maybe too early

I think you’re right on with that.

hope your pup’s alright. plants looking great and have a lot of room to spread now :wink:

1 Like

And we’re off!!!

My girls today!! 26 days old ( 3 days since transplant) Thought the names were fitting since they have given me so much grief and they’re wild :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped me through this so far!!

3 Likes

â™Șeiiiiight six seven five threeee-ohhhhh-niiiiiiiiine♫ :smiley: cute lil gal you have there :slight_smile:

1 Like

look at her grow! Awesome job

1 Like

Ya’ll :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I received my autos :seedling::heart: ( they are autos this time :joy_cat:)

Question
 Would I be able to grow a couple of them ( auto ) in the same tent as these girls? Or should they be in their own place? We are seriously considering transitioning an upstairs closet to grow the autos in. ( same room my grow tent is located )

Benefits of being empty nesters
 space :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:
TIA :yellow_heart:

1 Like

if you have ROOM for them it doesn’t matter if photos and autos are “mixed” in same grow area. it’s a spatial need only for room to grow that would inhibit it for you i would think :slight_smile: (and finishing times of course, might have to rotate some out to flowering before others)

1 Like

With photos in veg on 18/6 Autos can grow all the way to harvest, they flower when they want to
Someone told me 20 on 4 off from start to finish was best for Autos, IDK?
I switched from 6 on 2 off to 5 on 1 off after that. still 20 hours of light per day.
If you want to see all the abuse I put my 1st White Widow Auto through and how she looks:

1 Like

@TheVirginian @Mr_Wormwood i probably should’ve asked this in the beginning. When do you age the girls? They sprouted on 7/12/21. I guess I’m confused on germination vs. veg vs. bloom. I keep a calendar to keep track of what I’m doing and I think I might be off. I have the girls at 36days old today.

Thank you for all the help me through this first grow :purple_heart: ( today’s photo shoot :joy::joy: ) honestly I can’t believe how much they’ve grown in just 6 days.

4 Likes