Trouble germinating WW Auto's

I do autos I start them in the final pot fabric ones roughly the same size as yours are in, it’s a struggle when watering to make sure I don’t over water them at first, do you cut the bottoms of the smaller pot you plant them in then sink them in the final size

1 Like

No Amnesia Haze. I’m growing 4 blueberry outside and they are growing very slowly. My problem is heat and I’m not able to get sun on them more than 6 hours or so. I can’t have them in the open in my state. I’m working on a spot in the deep woods on my property that has sun most of the time. Problem is that I have several herds of deer that run through there and I have to repel them from there.

Yep that’s exactly how I do it. You have to be very careful that you don’t let the soil drop away from the roots during the process or you have a good chance of them stunting. I did it on one of the 5 WW autos and I bet it doesn’t get very big

I give it a try next time I got 2 auto on the go diesel x blueberry 1 is small never got the good start it needed the other is nearly the same size as 6 prototypes I started at the same time, when I go to the place the magic happens later I take some pics and post

1 Like