Tritchomes check please

Hey all… Pink grapefruit auto…think she’s ready any day now… Started flushing the best I can in the hot pot she’s in…couple of white hairs here and there but… What you guys think? Cheers!

3 Likes

Looks like your in the early window of ripeness.
If you want more sedation wait for some amber, but if you want a head high I think you are there.
Might wait for a couple more sets of eyes.

2 Likes

Thanks bro… Appreciate your input! :sunglasses:

Looks to be cloudy you are in the window to harvest depending on what you’re looking for. Finish a little dark period I think you’ll be real close.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t give her a dark period… She has a G14 growing next to her that’s no where near ready so my hand are tied! :joy::scream::roll_eyes::rofl:

I have a pantry I just move them into for a couple days.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I have a closet i use for dark period.

2 Likes

Maybe I can stick a box over her for a couple of days…ill see what I can create… Cheers everyone!, :maple_leaf::fire::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Do you have a place ready to hang dry?

1 Like

Yeah sort of… I made a dry box with fans ect… Iv decided to give her a last flush tomorrow then keep my light off for a couple days…hopefully that will make my G14 do something too…:joy::sunglasses:

1 Like

Ok. Was going to say if the box is big enough then slide it in there for 48 hrs. And you’ll have the added bonus of air moving around in the box

Looks like it’s gone through a pretty serious reveg(all the new leaf growth without serrations). Outside of that looks good✊🏼

1 Like

Yeah bro…realised after lots of head scratching that the soil I originally potted her in was a ‘feed for 3 months’ type…so she’s hot potted and got nute burn and nitrogen toxity…lesson learned! Thanks bro… Can’t wait to taste her!

1 Like

So…with a heavy heart I decided to get rid of my G14 auto…she was well too hot potted and kept vegging instead of flowering…lots of lessons learned on our first grow but thank god it wasn’t all invane…our pink grapefruit is now 24hrs into her 48hr dark period before harvest…im so excited…1 more sleep… Feels like Christmas eve…:joy::heart_eyes:…just popped a royal gorilla auto seed so she’ll be ready to pop in our biomix soil…and using biobizz nutrients…and so it begins again…:maple_leaf::fire::sunglasses: Pics will follow tomorrow! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Soooo…this happened this morning…:heart_eyes::maple_leaf::fire::sunglasses:…sticky and smelling amazing…now the waiting game begins…:roll_eyes::joy::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Massive death claw too! You musta been heavy on the feed? The bud is bomber though! Hopefully it smokes as good as it looks?

1 Like

She was in a hot pot bro…my own mistake…good old ‘feed for 3 months’ garden center job…school boy error…but she’s trimmed and drying and smells amazing!!! :heart_eyes::maple_leaf::fire::sunglasses:

1 Like

@GaryWary