Trimming and pruning

Depends on how much room you have they will stretch quite a bit once you flip them

1 Like

Also as stated do you have enough lighting to support plants that big

1 Like

All depends on your set up and care you take with your plants

Yes, but you will run out of light WAY before then. The metric is 50 plug watts per square foot of grow space. A 4 foot tall plant will have 6 square feet so 300 TRUE watts of lighting is necessary.

2 Likes

Well they have an entire room with 10 foot ceilings … lol

1 Like

whilst its true that larger plants tend to yield more in an outdoor situation with intense sunshine and no to little shading, indoor s under lights is a little bit different. Why have a 6ft tall plant when the overhead lighting will only penetrate 2ft into the canopy. You are wasting a lot of time and nutrients and 4ft of growth. Much better to have shorter more compact plants that are easier to tend to , take less time to grow, and have much better light saturation that will produce good healthy bud. By all means try it out for yourself but it will end up costing more money for very little extra in return and take twice as long.

2 Likes

I have 8’ cieling but all of my plants were all about 3’ tall and so far I am averaging 4-5 oz per plant
My first indoor grow in the future I will keep em about that height and bend and top to keep em tight
Going big and tall indoor will cost some serious money in exhaust and ventilation and even more money on trying to get them enough light
Less is more

1 Like

Right now they are almost 2 feet tall , I read that when you change the lighting schedule to 12/12 they will almost double in size … I now have 4 lights on each of them with a total of about 64 watts …

1 Like

I am so confused what is the top cola and how do I identify it and how do I top and Fim’m?

How many lights should I put on 1 plant