Trimmed and bagged blue widow

Hey guys i just trimmed up the white widow i got five ounces of great smoke and a ounce of trim so im happy ,the main bud weighed in at 7.3-7.5 grams i will have pics soon .this blue widow smells amazing and tastes really good all u need is one cone and ur high as .i ve had one cone and im having trouble seeing the screen on my phone it hits hard and then creeps up then it hits again im loving this smoke .

13 Likes

Nice!!! Congratulations on your harvest yield and thank you for the smoke report fellow cultivator. :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

10 Likes

Don’t drop that on your foot!!! :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Hell yea!! Xmas came early to you!!

2 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes

thats awesome

2 Likes

@CLICKYBONES @beachglass you come up with the best when I’m out of likes!!!:+1::+1:

1 Like

Why are we always out @Fatz1973 ???

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams “It’s a conspiracy I tell you, a damn conspiracy!!!” Shawshank Redemption

3 Likes

Congrats on the harvest. Nice looking bud enjoy the smoke brother.

1 Like

Nice harvest!! I am out also!!!

@Fatz1973 @Fieldofdreams

2 Likes

Mind control fellas….The Matrix has us….

@GreggT @Fatz1973

1 Like

Stuck in a time warp!!!

1 Like

@GreggT @Fieldofdreams do you think it’s because they can see me palm my forehead every time I attempt to like something? Then when I’m counting the seconds until my next like is released. I’m sure they get a chuckle out of that too. :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

They are ALL watching us!!! :eyes: :eyes: :disguised_face: :disguised_face:

1 Like

That was grown with nimbin nutrients Australia guys i had no deficiencies with the blue Widow photoperiod it was the best grow ive done to date with no deficiencies and definitely the biggest bud ive ever gotten

I like big buds and I can not lie!

3 Likes

LMFAO!!! I started singing that while I read your reply!!!

3 Likes