Trim questions, also almost to the flower time

So, 30 days out from starting the flowering phase, that will be 60 days, was wondering if I need to trim her some or just let her keep growing? Hard to tell but I have lines on four sides, like a cross. Using happy frog fox farm soil, have been holding off on nutes for now being as she is so dark. But should I get different soil for flower stage? I know I’ll need some new nutes to like phosphorus? Not sure, any tips would be awesome!

1 Like

Well, here’s something you need to include.

You did say fox farm so no you do not need different soil. Maybe some LST if the main will still bend. I’m gonna tag these guys and they will help ya out.
@Hellraiser @MeEasy @Holmes

1 Like

@Dell5001 but it’s looking good. Maybe trim some fan leaves blocking bud sites.

1 Like

Nice looking plant ! I would tuck a few of the leafs an also prune a few to open up better light penetration and air flow. Clean up a little around the bottom to make watering and feeding easier. Just don’t get crazy. Lots of good Bloom nutes on the market. Looking good happy growing.

3 Likes

I appreciate you tagging me @Woodrow but looks like @kellydans has already taken the words out of my mouth or tablet :thinking: it’s a good lookin plant and is a dark green for not having nutes

1 Like

Yes @kellydans covered it.

1 Like