Tried a journal…

High,
I got a few pics from the garden tender… I have a lot of work to do when I get home.
Happy growin
Ger
[

7 Likes

High,
I got some “good bugs” hanging around. Fireflies or Lighting bugs are aggressive eaters of other bugs like snails, slugs, and other ground dwellers. Ladybugs…well they just like to eat aphids and stuff. Lol.
Happy growin
Ger

6 Likes

Is it your birthday @Fieldofdreams
If it is hope it’s a good one
Cheers

1 Like

@Blackmoon ty, you got me a day early lol.

1 Like

Awesome.
Sun’s up early this side the world lol
Have a good one.
You can have 2 birthdays one here one there.
Cheers

2 Likes

@Blackmoon I love it!! We’re living simultaneously in 2 Worlds together!! Appreciate ya!! :grin:

2 Likes

@Blackmoon and if in The Land of the Long White Cloud it happens to be bong smoke take a toke for me!!!

3 Likes

@blackmoon is ahead of us in lots of ways. :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

@beardless hey @blackmoon can you do me a solid since I’m already 50 + 2 of these :fu:t4::fu:t4:in New Zealand?? Please look up ‘my’ tomorrow’s Powerball winning #’s and kindly send them my way……:rofl::laughing:

4 Likes

High,
Happy birthday!
Ger

1 Like

@Gerant thanks!! I will be soon….HIGH!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

High,
How many ladybugs or larva can you find?
Happy growin
Ger

4 Likes

@Gerant Its a Find Waldo game!! :crazy_face:

1 Like

@Gerant 3? Idk what larvae look like though lol.

1 Like

High,
I see three as well. Yep they are larva I believe. I am watching them closely. I have seen a significant decline in aphids and thrips and a significant increase in ladybugs, fireflies, some green winged bug with long tail. So I am assuming they are beneficial.
Happy growin
Ger

2 Likes

How do you figure that I’m ahead in lots of ways @beardless lol

1 Like

@Blackmoon I’m betting culturally speaking. Let’s see…. :hear_no_evil:

1 Like

High,
This one was broke in two when seedling., you can see it in the cup, I immediately put in new starter and look at her now.
Happy growin
Ger

4 Likes

High,
Here’s an updated pic 07/15/2022
Happy growin,
Ger

4 Likes

Omgosh have they taken off!!! Wow… mine seem pretty slow :snail: :upside_down_face:

1 Like