Tried a journal…

@Gerant if ya dont mind me asking, whereabouts in michigan? Im between detroit and ann arbor

High,
Saginaw Bay
Happy growin
Ger

11 Likes

Nice looking, You’re plant’s are starting to Takeoff! If you need some of this Carolina in Michigan we have plenty ! Looking at 100 degrees right now, its killing me just to carry water to my plant’s! I need some help from above :cloud_with_lightning:

3 Likes

High,
No thanks. It’s a beautiful 75 with a bit of a breeze. Sun is out again today.
Yes the plants are growing nicely… looks like I’ll have jumbos again. Oh well I love growing marijuana!
Happy growin,
Ger

7 Likes

Really pretty! You’re doing a great job , I’m sure Michigan gets Hot in the Summer, but 75 is a nice temperature ! Sea of Green coming on :evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

High,
Thanks man. “Swa of Green” coming soon is right! Lol Yes 90’s Wednesday.
Happy growin
Ger

2 Likes

@Gerant do you do any topping?

1 Like

High,
Yes I too a few times and I also fimmed one last year gonna try that again. Wow Buds everywhere. Got a looong way to go.
Happy growin,
Ger

2 Likes

They look happy, your about an hour an a half up north from me i think

Storms a comin, i hear thunder rolling

1 Like

High,
That would be correct about 90 min North on 75 or 23 No storm here a good rain yesterday however.
Happy growin
Ger

1 Like

High,
Did some topping today. They’re growin I’m afraid they’re gonna top the fences real soon. It’s only Mid June. Ain’t even summer yet! Oh well hopefully the topping and pruning will slow them down. We will see.
Happy growin
Ger

8 Likes

@Gerant you could super crop them over sideways and then go from there. Just a thought.

3 Likes

High,
Yes I will be supercroping all of them at some point. I’m thinking soon. And probably have to do it again later in “veg”.
Unless…other ideas sound better. Lol
Happy growin,
Ger

High,
I could supercrop the whole plant? Like supercrop it over on its side?
I’m sure I’d have to do that soon cause the trunks are getting thick.
Happy growin
Ger

1 Like

@Gerant there are ways. Best to go up a bit and then work it thoroughly before you bend. Also incremental bending will get you there as well. But a trunk isn’t very flexible.

1 Like

High,
Yep I have a couple I could try it on. I’ll see what happens…
Happy growin
Ger

1 Like

High,
Big thunder stairs rolled through at 04:30 today. Lots of big winds. Didn’t knock any plants down but some pretty big trees fell. Luckily no one was hurt. Got a good watering though. “A little one I got growin”
Happy growin
Ger

3 Likes

High,
They’re growing. I think I am In Trouble again. Some are past the tomato cages already and it’s only the first day of summer. 06/21/2022… oh boy
Happy growin
Ger

6 Likes

@Gerant They about to hit their summer stride!! I didn’t see your last sea of green but am looking forward to this one!!! Your side house looks like @JaneQP side!!

4 Likes