Tried a journal…

High,
Thanks man. It’s a long way to go but gonna be fun.
Happy growin
Ger

2 Likes

High, you want a couple?
Happy growin
Ger

1 Like

@Blackmoon
High,
Here we go again!
Happy growin
Ger

1 Like

Sweet ive been wondering whats happened to you just recently alright set to watching.
How you been.
Did you enjoy your harvest from last summer?
Cheers :beers:

High,
Yes indeed a great harvest! Gave several away to friends. I’ve been good. How about you? Memory tells me you are in New Zeeland?
Happy growin,
Ger

1 Like

@beardless @Cannabian
High,
Here we go again.
Happy growin,
Ger

1 Like

Pistils don’t grow stems. That’s totally a boy!
There is no question about it.
Yank it and grind it into the ground immediately.

Yeah man thats mannijuana. I see you are spacing the ladies out a bit more on the dance floor?

3 Likes

New one for me lmao!! :rofl::joy::laughing:

3 Likes

High,
Yeah trying to see if I can fill it again but be able to walk around not crawl under!

Happy Growin,
Ger

3 Likes

Best laid plans you know. Maybe the extra space will let them grow out more. Thanks for the tag. I would hate to loose track of your grow. Blast to see them take off. I can’t grow outdoors.

2 Likes

Man I feel you on wanting to be able to walk around rather than crawl under. This is the dilemma in my flowering room right now. It’s like every time I need to do anything other than give them plain water I’ve got a suit up and commando crawl around my grow room

4 Likes

That’s right @Gerant good memory.
I had an interesting summer outdoor grow thiis season

1 Like

Im only growing 2 plants in the greenhouse this year, Im finding since the nation wide legalization, there isnt much demand for cannabis… everyone can grow it and many do. I will get at least 5 pounds dry from 2 plants, thats minimum! I cant use that much personally, so much of it ends up in the compost. The rest gets turned into hash and gets gifted.

9 Likes

That’s increadable weights from just 2 plants @Cannabian
Impressive

3 Likes

Its amazing what you can do outdoors. :sunglasses::deciduous_tree:

1 Like

High,
Yep I am only keeping one plant this year. I’ve got jars and jars and jars from the “Sea of Green” and last summers harvest. I give literally pounds away.
I just love growing marijuana! It’s a great hobby.
Happy growing
Ger

6 Likes

High,
Indeed it is.
Happy growin
Ger

1 Like

High,
Day 36ish. I gave a few away. Made some more room. Let’s see how these go. A couple boys tried to get in but… they’re no longer with us. They have their own piece of heaven!
Happy growin
Ger

8 Likes

High,
I got an aphid problem. What’s best, really don’t want chemicals so home remedies are preferred.
Happy growin
Ger

2 Likes