Tried a journal…

Far out that’s full on.
Sun’s probably a good thing but the humidity not so great then you miss the cold air that changes the colour of the leaves and buds too
Sorry to here that @Dforce and @Gerant
Hope it’s got some silver linings.
Cheers

High,
@Dforce we will make it. I’ll cover them separately if I have to!
Happy growin
Ger

2 Likes

High,
They’re definitely “stackin up”. Even my shorty, conversation piece is gettin fat, sticky and smelly!

Happy growin,
Ger

6 Likes

Wish I could scratch the surface of my screen and smell them @Gerant
Cheers

1 Like

High,
The aroma is awesome!
Happy growin
Ger

1 Like

Flying High Again :bat::bat: Them Buds are Showing out

1 Like

High,
And the aroma is awesome.
Happy growin
Ger

2 Likes

High,
“Shorty” is doing just fine.
Happy growin
Ger

5 Likes

Shorty is doing just fine looks good…
I’ve got the whole summer ahead of me to wait to see the fruits of my seed drops
Cheers

2 Likes

High,
Another 150 yards of string and I think they should be good to go for the finish line. They’re really startin to stack up and the aroma is getting better day by day. Cloudy Trichomes but too many white pistols yet. Still got some to go.
Happy growin
Ger

5 Likes

Wow i still cant believe how tall they got. Amazing . I hope i can get some tall ones next summer

2 Likes

High,
Yep they could possibly be close to 12 foot the garage you see is 8 foot and the gutter….i wasn’t expecting them to grow so tall but what ya gonna do
Happy growin
Ger

2 Likes

Think this is the tallest they been @Gerant

1 Like

High,
I would have to say yes, tallest I’ve grown them anyway.

Happy growin
Ger

1 Like

High,
Help me. What is this and what can I do? Only have two to two 1/2 weeks left to finish. I’ve pulled a barrel from all 6 plants…. Thanks in advance.
Happy growin
Ger

2 Likes

High,
Just an d stage of the same thing. WTH am I in trouble? Thanks in advance
Happy growin
Ger

1 Like

I have no idea. Maybe @HippieRunner1 can help out.
What have the temps been lately? Bad weather? I know you had some wind a while ago.

1 Like

I have some leaves on my Bruce Banner that has spots, I’m thinking it’s normal for fan leaves to die and turn yellow as the fruit ripens, but im not sure, hopefully someone knows , you’re plant’s look to nice for something to happen now , you’re Almost There

High,
We have had some wind and rain lately. Higher winds than normal. Temps are going down daily but looks like warmer this week. High thirty’s last few nights, 60’s during the day. Looks like this week will be warm again.
I know only a few weeks left with exception of the Maui. She’s taking her time, and time is essential as there is not much left before hard frosts. I’d say three to five weeks out.
I thought these leaves may be natural but not real sure as I still a “newbie”
Happy growin
Ger

Natural selection. You are getting so close to the end of the plants life cycle that many of the healthy leave will turn yellow and slowly die off. Some will die quickly while others limp along.
You should be alright man. Maybe pluck a few of the larger leave off to get alittle extra sun penetration.

Solid work!

1 Like