Tricomes Pic, what y’all think?

Alright everyone just want to see what y’all think. Cut off 2 little pieces. Different plants

Piece on left

Piece on the right

5 Likes

Have a tea brewing to water tomorrow with. Will be 6 days tomorrow since feed nutes, using ff trio and cal mag. I’m m thinking hopefully within 2 weeks ? ? Thank everyone just want to know what y’all are seeing

1 Like

I can’t help but I wanted to tell you that your soapstone counter is GORGEOUS! also, what are you using to get such clear pics of the trichomes? My loupe is too small and I need to purchase something else.

2 Likes

Those pics appear to make it look like it’s done.

2 Likes

I’d say it’s time to sharpen those trimmers from the look of those pics. Looks like you’re in the window.

5 Likes

Thank you, cant take any credit tho, wife picked out countertop. I use a digital microscope got off Amazon around 30 bucks. The WiFi kind, not a tech guy but super easy to use

4 Likes

Thanks everyone will be watering a tea brew tonight will have some more pics of entire plants

1 Like

This is the point that I harvest at. Pictures look great.

2 Likes

Wish I knew how to use the Wi-Fi on my microscope. I’ve tried everything and I can’t make it work. I have to use a usb cord.

2 Likes

On mine I had to download the Max see app. And when I turn my scope on all I have to do is switch my phone to the signal from scope, and open the app. I’m glad is that easy like said not a super tech guy

3 Likes

Beautiful pictures. Is that amber on the leaves or the bud? Looks very so close to harvest! :blush::blush:

1 Like

Yeah, I tried that. Nothing.

Bummer sorry to hear that :frowning:

It’s a chrome book, so maybe that’s it, but wouldn’t work on iPad either, or android phone. Yeah, bummer.

Is it the Max see microscope? That’s what I have and it’s amazing!!! Great looking bud btw, I think are in the same boat with harvesting time. Good shit!

1 Like

Looking phenomenal Brother!! Damn you’ve stepped up your game :muscle:. Growers choice on the harvest but in the window for my taste :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks OG you still continue to be a big help. Will have more pics later will be watering a micro brew tonight, should set up for a chop day this weekend

1 Like

Waiting on the smoke report :love_you_gesture:

@Dexterado Have your paired it with your phone?

I tried.