Tricky transplanr

First time with an outdoor grow, in pots. Doing well, but I want to transplant one last time. Plants are already about 2’ tall. I’m worried about stress and heat, and taking a couple clones. Doesn’t look like they’re flowering, but could be very early (Chicago area). Started a little late, so week 8 right now. Should I go ahead now, since I’m thinking there’s no benefit and only risk in putting it off?

2 Likes

Better now than later.
Also see some pest evidence…leaf miners

1 Like

You’ve got a really good eye.

2 Likes

Outdoor cum Indoor grow
NA STRAIN
MY 1st AUTOFLOWER GROW
FABRIC POT
MIXED SOIL WITH PERLITE VERMI COMPOST WORM CASTINGS
ABOUT 9 WEEKS OLD
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS?
USING A 64WATSS BUCKET GROW

Aha! I didn’t even notice. I thought someone might mention the chewed leaf below it. That was from Rufus the dog.
What should I use on the leaf miner?
Thanks!

Anyone who could shed some light on this ?

Is this doing good??!

@Shasha Looking pretty good. You should clean up that soil tho. Remove the dead leaves and little sprouts. They can lead to problems like fungus/mold or just compete for nutrients.

1 Like

@Drmonque1 Many of us like Jacks dead bug.
Amazon has it.
https://www.amazon.com/BONIDE-PRODUCTS-250-Ready-Captain/dp/B001VJ4FYQ/

2 Likes

@Spiney_norman it’s really my first time? Any advice on how to go about it ?!? Appreciate your reply. Just fed them nutes an hour back

@Shasha Perhaps start a separate thread for your grow. Right now just continue what you are doing. Yours look better than my first time. My advice for now is read up in the growing guides.

1 Like

Jesus how the heck did you spot that?

1 Like

I’m very lucky he did! I can’t find any other areas, but I got the recommended spray just in case. Outside grow, so maybe there aren’t many of those flies around, and I got the random one. Only bug I’ve ever had indoors is soil gnats. They seem to be very common the last few years, as almost any houseplant can bring some home. Hate those little shits!