Tricks of the trade

I think this would be a good category for all if you have something to add.
Mine is isolating for seeding. I mean if you want to pay $10 a seed and more then do it by all means. Over the decades Ive been taught a few things and the most helpful is getting a few seeds from a plant. Not the whole plant. I didc buy some seeds this year for the first time as I wanted to try auto flower which is awesome. But I want some strains I cant produce without the seed. I must say I was disapointed in the seeds I received. I complained and they (Dutch seed Co) refunded my money. Some were OK some didnt germinate and looked sad. But isolating seeds is very easy, if you know how.

And… ?
Breeding is a choir and can be very difficult if you don’t have much room and limited time…
What’s your question… ?:thinking:
I believe that some seed banks are junk…
Not sure of which ones but I’m sure there are a few people on here that can give more info…
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Just passing on instead of buying seeds create your own without the whole grow seeding. Thats what… And if anyone can pass on something. Thats what and…

1 Like

I usually clone plants once I find the ones that work best for me…
I’ve cloned plants for 7 years with no issues…
Just keep them healthy… :+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Im trying to clone now the 24 hour rule kind of screws me Im an outdoor grower. I tried indoor the lights were chinese crap after 2 months they looked like spaghetti put them out and theyre much better. Hope to get 2 lbs of bud this year

1 Like

And how do you do this exactly?

OK you have male plants that have dust of
Either cut it off put it in a zip lock baggie, if not zip lock use rubber band
Put the baggie with the male dust in it over a branch of a female
Leave it on just awhile so it dusts the female branch
Take the baggie off and walla you should get seeds on that branch
Its really quite easy

2 Likes