Trichomes shots with my new microscope

Finally seeing some amber too. I stopped watering to hopefully help it along. Still has tons of green leaves. Im on about 64th day of flowering.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Love those trichomes, some clear ones to but a lot of amber, so looking juicy

3 Likes

Happy Wednesday @daz49… Hope you had a good day brother

2 Likes

Hello my friend, I’m actually having a rough time with my copd, in lots of pain and coughing and coughing but I chopped a bit of my ssh today for drying and repotted my seedlings ,so I’m cheering myself up, how about yourself my friend

2 Likes

I’m doing well @daz49, sorry to hear your not feeling well… Take it easy and rest a bit my friend.

1 Like

Thanks my friend, it’s all par of the course I’m afraid, that’s why I’m getting more into the growing, glad you’re doing well

1 Like

Very Kool! Great price. Gotta have one!

1 Like

They do take amazing shots

Hash pics!

25 to 73 microns

73 to 120

120 to 220

Fingerhash

5 Likes

Still waiting on my 1000xmagnification camera to arrive

2 Likes

While I’m waiting for my new camera here’s some shots I thought you’d like

20171001_212943-2-2

8 Likes

The new super silver haze trichomes

@Niala @smoknGranny @HighDesertFarmer

4 Likes

The new Goldleaf trichomes

@Niala @smoknGranny @HighDesertFarmer @Zombo

8 Likes

@daz49 looking great! You should take a pic at a side angle so we can see trichs profile :slight_smile:

1 Like

The new white widow trichomes

@Niala @SmoknGranny omSack @Myfriendis410 @HighDesertFarmer @Zombo @s

8 Likes

Woohoo @daz49 love the pictures bro

The new strawberry kush trichomes

@Niala @DoomSack @Myfriendis410 @Zombo @SmoknGranny

7 Likes

Looking good :+1:. I’m sure you will enjoy your harvest. Hope you have a good day :hugs:

2 Likes

Got mine today, it’s finally arrived, it took about a month to get here, didn’t come with any booklet or anything just all the bits and the disc so all I need to do is load it into my laptop and then go get some leaves and try it out, is it easy to use

@HighDesertFarmer and @M4ur you both have one of these don’t you? So I should be good for tips on how to get the best shots, @Countryboyjvd1971 I know it’s your birthday so many birthday wishes bro but I got a present and it’s not even my birthday

5 Likes