@xxpain4uxx

2 Likes

And here are the super silver haze

@HighDesertFarmer @Niala @Zombo @BIGE

6 Likes

nice trichs @daz49 i’m growing some super silver haze also…lol
i’m ready to try some!

2 Likes

Thanks my friend, the strawberry and the white widow are easily about 2 weeks behind the others in developing, I put all of them on 12/12 at the same time, I got the strawberry from the fruity mix pack,but the gold leaf and super silver haze were about a month older ,I just couldn’t wait any longer for them to catch up

1 Like

strawberry kush is on my next order for sure!

1 Like

I’ll let you know as they go my friend, @Tylan check out these trichomes shots from the beginning and you should see a lot of nice interesting stuff

New toys are so much fun. Keep taking those nice pics for us.

1 Like

Yes they are, and you betcha buddy ,I love taking these pictures so yeah there’s plenty more to come, even with the eye glass the camera opens up a whole new world, and I still want everyone else to feel free to add their own pictures

1 Like

If you think of it, tag me in next time you post.

1 Like

Yeah no worries @Tr33 brother ,i love trichomes shots and talking everyone in to getting the camera and posting the pictures

1 Like

New strawberry kush pictures

@Niala @DoomSack @BIGE @Oldstoner @SmoknGranny @Majiktoker @HighDesertFarmer @Tr33 @kabongster @bob31

7 Likes

I just discovered by accident that I have a magnifier on my phone :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. The bad news is that it doesn’t work with the camera :rage:. But I’m hoping that I can at least get a better view of those dang trichomes tomorrow :blush:
So I’m seeing clear going to cloudy on yours??? I hate these blasted cataracts!

2 Likes

New Goldleaf trichomes

![20171002_011236-1|473x500]
(upload://xo4TmNwZSF9XNKpN78uinGQVj3E.jpg)

@Zombo @BIGE @Oldstoner @Coltfire @kabongster @Myfriendis410 @Majiktoker
@HighDesertFarmer @Tr33

7 Likes

You are spot on @SmoknGranny mostly milky with a few amber, they still have 2 to 4 weeks

1 Like

I went back and looked again and finally found the amber :blush:. I didn’t look closely enough the first time.

1 Like