Trichomes shots with my new microscope

I buy this directly from china for 15$.
I find this on Amazon(or do a search for “magnifier 50x 500x”)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B014CU4QAI/ref=mp_s_a_1_7?tag=greenrel-20

3 Likes

Great I’ve found it, thanks a lot I’ll tell you if I get one,

Yep I bought 1, now wait for it to turn up, thanks my friend

2 Likes

Hope you like it!

1 Like

Thanks buddy it all looks good so I went for it, i’m sure I’ll get some great shots with it

Isolated amber trichome alone on a hair :slight_smile:

@daz49 that’s exact same microscope one I got as well. It’s so easy to use. I get an app called scopecam and it can even take vids. Can just tap pic also and it grabs a still.

2 Likes

Thanks my friend, it’s sure going to be fun to use, can it be used with your phone or does it have to be plugged into a laptop

I use my s8. It plugs right into the charge port. The app pops up and I tap usb. Then I can see thru the microscope and snap pics. EZ.

1 Like

You can use the snapshot button? I don’t know what I need to do to make it work.

1 Like

You need to connect that to your laptop… Now I wait to arrive my adaptor for android phone… Hope I can make it to work on my phone.

1 Like

And the disc comes with it that you need to use it ,is that right

Yes… On the disk is software for that.

Nope my app just had a pic button hah. The snapshot button is not functional. I just use the focal depth roller.

1 Like

My to… My snapshot button from the application don’t work also but I use the print screen button from my laptop and paste the picture in paint program :wink:

2 Likes

Download scopecam app. It’s no ads and really nicely done.

1 Like

Wait just a minute and I’ll get you both some shots of all 4 of my plants, that’ll be a first for me so I can’t wait to see

1 Like

Here are some new pictures from white widow ,gold leaf, super silver haze and strawberry kush

I hope you like the new shots, 2 are a month behind the other 2
@Willd @Niala @Zombo @Majiktoker @HighDesertFarmer @M4ur

4 Likes

Great macro shots @daz49 :+1::ok_hand::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grinning::wink:

1 Like

Nice @daz49 ! Starting to get a lil milky :slight_smile: new shots look awesome.

1 Like

Thanks it’s the first time with all 4 plants, I can’t tell which is which though lol pretty much mostly clear with a few white and the odd amber, but they got ages yet, just nice to see them

3 Likes

A few I missed

I hope you all like them

5 Likes