Trichomes shots with my new microscope

Amazing group you have there :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thanks @M4ur my friend, I started it with a different camera and I just wanted everyone to add their own pictures to it, who doesn’t like looking at trichomes pictures right, they are art forms to me on their own ,I got a better camera part way through and started getting even better shots, I’m glad everyone is enjoying my thread the way I wanted it enjoyed

2 Likes

I totally enjoy it and you as well :hugs::heart:

1 Like

glad to hear it @SmoknGranny

You’re a “keeper” in my book! And you brighten my day :heart:

2 Likes

I have only been on since March, but I’ve just finishing my 3rd grow and starting my 4th and I’ve done lots of threads and I love every minute of it,specially doing all the trichomes and adding to this thread each grow

Shots for the day

This bud was drying for a couple days. I’m not sure why I pulled it here it is.

Tue Dec 12 17-53-15

Tue Dec 12 17-53-44

Tue Dec 12 17-59-53

@SmoknGranny @M4ur @monstre @MattyBear @bryan @BIGE @Bogleg @middlecoast @Covertgrower @BlackShirt Where have you been Blackshirt? You still around?

10 Likes

Wow, those look like the white version of Velcro! Looks amazing @MAXHeadRoom nice growing. I haven’t seen @BlackShirt for awhile either. Hmmm

:open_mouth: wow. Looking great man! Trics on trics!

Hopefully yours will look like this with you new Quantum Boards. :botswana::botswana::light_rail:

3 Likes

I sure hope so @MAXHeadRoom. I have everything else in my cart that I need for the new set up too. Just making sure I don’t have any bills that need paying first lol

2 Likes

@MAXHeadRoom hey man what are you using to get those shots? I got a camera/microscope from amazon (i think the one you linked before) and it is the biggest pain in my ass to get good shots.

1 Like

I clip a small leaf or bud off and lay it on a flat surface with a white or black background. Then you can position your microscope over the small sample and take better pictures.
@middlecoast

2 Likes

ahhh that makes so much more sense than what i was doing. i was trying to take it on the plant and it was driving me bananas. i quit after 30 min of failing to get a decent shot.

1 Like

LOL Use this tip and you will be a pro in no time
@middlecoast

1 Like

![0001454|666x500]

(upload://89epgUuvm62fy0Nd1mxSVH7Rhcs.jpg)

4 Likes

I see a lot of clear trichomes so you need to wait more, maybe 2 weeks :thinking:

1 Like

@ecuador i’m with @M4ur, a few more weeks for all cloudy…
maybe 4 for amber … depends really keep your eyes peeled!

1 Like

Here you go @Tylan & @Flyr please check out my thread and feel free anytime to add to it, many people have and I want everyone to add to it ,hope you like it @Flyr

2 Likes

Oh wow I didn’t realize this was still going @daz49 lol I thought it ended when you harvested this is great thanks for doing this bro. Set to watching and will post some pictures later tonight.

1 Like