Trichomes:patience getting thin

Normally I harvest when the red pistols outnumber the white but this time gonna wait, with magnifying glass in hand, for the tricones to color up. So I’m waiting, and almost all the white pistols are gone but tricones appear to be still clear. Don’t want to hurry things but having my doubts about waiting this long. ???

2 Likes

Dont rush it. It will pay off.

3 Likes

if you have the money, the USB microscope is 30 bucks or less and you can see real good. some phones can zoom in and see pretty good.

3 Likes

6 Likes

@GreggT thats it, thanks brother, sometimes i forget that part lol

2 Likes

Some strains are slow.
Northern Lights seems to take forever.

3 Likes

I have lots of stuff bookmarked!! @BudzMS

4 Likes

Thanks again

1 Like

Anytime time my friend. If you need anything, just ask. I probably have it saved. @Ebb

1 Like

For sure. I was referring to the bookmark thing though. I forget about it :rofl:

1 Like

I guess you have it bookmarked now???lol

1 Like

I bought one similar to the one you posted off amazon and there was no app support and it crashed on day 3 and couldnt get it to reconnect. So i said screw it and bought this beast for 60$ on sale. 500x and 2000x lenses with 8k resolution. The scope detaches from the base and is wireless but is near impossible to get a super clean shot without the base because it picks up my heartbeat holding it. Not ideal for in the field work but ive found workarounds. Plus its great for mycology research

2 Likes

Thats a nice looking scope. I got me a new phone and the scope does android 10 and 11. My new phone is 13. I kept my old phone just for the scope.

1 Like

Yeah ive been wanting to get a really good macro lens for my android. I was debating on that when i got the scope. Gonna have to hold off for awhile though. I still have to switch to Jacks 321 and get off Fox Farm$ Trio. Then get started building this 12x12 grow room. I figure what i save in $ switching to Jacks should help a ton.

2 Likes