Trichomes or Mildew?

Hey guys sorry for the stupid question but I wanted to ask since I’ve been having Humidity issues(around 60-65) and I’ve been trying to lower it as much as i can, seems to be low during light on but once it goes off it goes back up… is this trichomes or mildew?

PS- yes I suffered some nute burn but all seems ok now

If needed I can provide more details about my plant. Thanks

1 Like

Those are trichomes my friend

5 Likes

Yup definitely trichs they’ll always be more dense the closer you are to the flower

4 Likes

You got some nice frost forming. Tricome city.

4 Likes

Yeah thanks man I was worried because my other plant is not producing Trichomes like that so wanted to make sure it was that lol

2 Likes

Thank goodness!! Thanks

The buds?

1 Like

Excellent frosty trichomes there…This is my favorite phase of growing (except using LOL).
The plants are fascinating to watch…use your jeweler’s loop to look at those trichomes. They are very cool to look at. It is also the best way to determine when to harvest.

2 Likes

Nice looking buds forming. The trichomes look great so far !!

1 Like

Thank you! Yeah it’s fascinating to watch! I just got my loop today so I’m definitely going to look at that!!
My other plant(I’ll put a picture in a few) is growing slower and not producing much trichomes(stress, twisted leaves) but hopefully it bounces back… that’s why I wanted to make sure it was trichomes on this one
Atleast I’m doing something right haha

1 Like