Trichomes? Harvest? Size?

Hey all. Sorry to keep making posts. Figure we all like looking and talking about weed so what the heck.

First grow. Ilgm blueberry autos. Now day 56 from dropping seed in soil. They stayed pretty small. I imagine they won’t get any taller at this point. I think it’s from my nooby lst and not keeping the canopy even. I opened the plants up but the main cola definitely stayed the dominant cola.

Pics are really bad because I’m literally holding a jelwelers loop up to my iPhone camera max zoom……again, nooby, go easy. These are considered completely clear correct? Then should get milky, then amber. Kinda colorblind too so this should be fun.

Anyone got a ballpark figure based on photos and being day 56 when I should start thinking about harvest? I’ll definitely check the trichomes daily.

2 Likes

Haha you sound like me :wink:
To my nooby eye it does look like it’s got a little while to go :green_heart:

1 Like

I’d say around 6 weeks! Looks close to where mine is in terms of bud structure. Also a noob too so could be very wrong! Also you can post in the same topic rather then make newer post if you want a lot of people do it. Anyways I haven’t even looked at trichomes on mine yet.

2 Likes

Yes you could make a journal and we could follow your progress and people could help you on your journey :green_heart:

1 Like

Here is a day 62 one I took a pic of yesterday. Gorilla glue auto. I’m planning on 6 more weeks.

2 Likes

Looks like 6ish weeks is the general consensus

1 Like

How many weeks has she been in flower for?

Hey guys couldn’t find anywhere to start a thread I need help and advice what do I do now? Cut leaves off? First time grower here thinking I did pretty good it’s a 100% indica purp strand.

1 Like

FYI it has about a month or so left til it’s at the “end” of its cycle. Just wanna make sure I’m not suppose to be getting rid of these leaves blocking outside buds.

I don’t know for sure. I new to this. This was at day 33

1 Like