Trichome photos, they ready?

Those pictures are :star_struck: :ok_hand:. I only hope in the near future to share.

1 Like

I’m new and don’t take anything I say to heart but you are probably referring to shwazzing or whatever.

Yes, to a degree. The fans provide for necessary photosynthesis, but cannabis generally produces way more fans than needed. And as you get into flower, if they are blocking light to bud sites, that’s bad. I don’t take a lot off during veg, but by the 3rd week of flower, I’ll have removed about half, and continue to remove some as I go, getting to maybe 3/4 by harvest.

And welcome!!

2 Likes

I just got that microscope and it is hard to take pics. New and wondering if my bigger bud is ready.

1 Like

3 Likes

I see quite a few clear trichomes and possibly some cloudy (pictures are a little blurry)
So I would say they are not ready yet, but getting close!

I see a fair amount of clear. She has some time to go. A couple of tips for getting good trich shots:

1. Either turn off the fans or move the plant away from the fans to help keep the buds from moving.
  2. Put your scope on a stand of some sort. A mic stand should work well, but you can also rig something up. I used stuff I had sitting around:

1 Like

Should I still keep fertilizing or use just plain water? Thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face:

Should I keep using fertilizer or just plain water now? Thanks!

Flushing is a personal decision. If in doubt, I feed. Based on this study, you can feed all the way to harvest.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

![CM220804-093043007|690x337](upload://mGP0Mld3rtu

e5nAhDwcZqbs0tha.jpeg)

@VaHillbilly the skittĺes I STUCK inthe ground lood at her. Thŕiving the auto may be strawberrý chessecake the other may be LSD onthe end @Newt @fiz @beachglass @Graysin @JanQP @DrWoo the skittles is last picture @Vahillbilly

3 Likes

Is that a hulahoop?

1 Like

Tomatoe cage

1 Like

The problem I have found with those microscopes is that they focus on one thing at one distance. So surounding tricombs are ever so slightly out of focus making them appear cloudy, wether on not the actually are. I think a jewelers loop is more telling.

Off topic but just finished another run through of GoT. I see you are a fan.

(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

Still a couple of weeks, I presume? This is a lower bud but they all pretty much look like this.

1 Like