Trichome photos, they ready?

3 Likes

I see quite a few clear trichomes and possibly some cloudy (pictures are a little blurry)
So I would say they are not ready yet, but getting close!

I see a fair amount of clear. She has some time to go. A couple of tips for getting good trich shots:

1. Either turn off the fans or move the plant away from the fans to help keep the buds from moving.
  2. Put your scope on a stand of some sort. A mic stand should work well, but you can also rig something up. I used stuff I had sitting around:

3 Likes

Should I still keep fertilizing or use just plain water? Thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face:

Should I keep using fertilizer or just plain water now? Thanks!

Flushing is a personal decision. If in doubt, I feed. Based on this study, you can feed all the way to harvest.

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

![CM220804-093043007|690x337](upload://mGP0Mld3rtu

e5nAhDwcZqbs0tha.jpeg)

@VaHillbilly the skittĺes I STUCK inthe ground lood at her. Thŕiving the auto may be strawberrý chessecake the other may be LSD onthe end @Newt @fiz @beachglass @Graysin @JanQP @DrWoo the skittles is last picture @Vahillbilly

4 Likes

Is that a hulahoop?

1 Like

Tomatoe cage

2 Likes

The problem I have found with those microscopes is that they focus on one thing at one distance. So surounding tricombs are ever so slightly out of focus making them appear cloudy, wether on not the actually are. I think a jewelers loop is more telling.

1 Like

Off topic but just finished another run through of GoT. I see you are a fan.

Still a couple of weeks, I presume? This is a lower bud but they all pretty much look like this.

3 Likes

What I see there is nearly all cloudy. But it sort of looks like it may be more sugar leaf than bud material in the picture. Sugars will definitely cloud, and amber before the buds. Any current pictures of a top cola and the entire plant?

4 Likes

My first try, so don’t laugh :laughing:

4 Likes

There’s nothing laughable in that pic. Nice grow. She’s getting there. But I think you have some time left. The rest of those pistils will curl in as the buds fatten.

5 Likes

I agree with Newt. Still more in her. Nice paint on her nails. You rode her on the edge without going over. Well done.

2 Likes

I had that same one, or similiar. Worked great, but app i was using stopped working. Yet to find another. What app are you and @Newt using? Endoscope?

It’s called iWeiCamera, and is the app that the camera instructions said to use. Not that good really, works OK, but a couple screens seem to be in Chinese only.

I’m back. I started this seedling May 9th. How long do these frickin plants keep going until harvest? Seems like an eternity :grin:

1 Like