Trichome heads not getting large

My plant is growing outside and I gave her a 10 gallon flush a week ago thinking she would finish in about 2weeks from then but the trichome heads seamed to not be getting any larger. A large amount barely have a head. I don’t know if it is just the strain ( crystal ) I have a gold leaf plant 2-1/2 weeks younger with much larger trichs . Part of my question is if I should feed her again give her another week or so and flush again. I don’t have a camera to take closeups with.

She doesn’t look ready, let her go at least another week.

1 Like

It looks almost exactly like mine are now, I’m in the 7th week (as of yesterday) and I’m probably 2 wks away.

1 Like

Thanks she was coming along and sort of stalled out the last 2 weeks

1 Like

Thats exactly what I thought last week but (gotta look close) a lot of subtle changes in the flower sites, denser buds, white hairs turning color, more goo (LOL) on the small leaves etc. In the last 2 weeks (so I’ve read) a lot of majic happens! Good luck with the finish!

Ours are about the same stag of flower in the 7 week range not sure there outside and started to flower on their own and I’m not sure when they really started to flower