Treating skin cancer

Toker and Hammer,
An update on my skin cancer,It has healed… However; I should have said it’s in remission,as when I slowed down on applications it showed signs of trying to return…
I restarted the applications of cannabis oil and it receded quickly…
I have been trying to make a stronger oil by adding more material to already produced oil…and restarting the production…My results have not been identified as yet because I had a limited amount of cannabis to work with…and now my plants are harvested with one exception,which is about a month from harvesting…
Inasmuch as I’m working with a wild strain growing locally and I have absolutely no idea as to what type it is other than it’s a sativa…I can only pass on my results,and be of no value in advising you on plant types…Lo siento Amigos,But I have other news but it will be in another post sometime in the near future…Jim

@TicoGringo Good to hear it .its been awhile back and id have to search out the who, but some one hear on the site gave me some info on using the roots to make an ointment for treating skin cancer .haven’t tried it yet .but mite be worth looking into . Also Amazon is a official sponsor so you can post it .But not eBay’s … And i await the posting ,iam Veerryy curious about it …
Hammer .

I was one of those people @Hammer, @TicoGringo, just boil it longer than what you are by an hour or 2 I’m glad to hear of some what of progress

Good Morning,Two items, Well I lost the MobyDick,The stem was so leggy and thin that It fell over too many times and the stem was kinked several times…The stem was six inches tall and the seed leaves are still attached,The Amnesia is the same but surviving as I did a better job supporting it…My question is would it be better to place dirt/bury the stem up about six inches to support it better,or will this kill it? My last surviving wild sativa is in heavy flowering and has many flowers complete with the little white hairs,some of which on the top branches are showing tan colors…But it is not showing any trichomes anywhere in the area of the flowers,I went back out to better look it over with my magnifying glass this morning and still no little white mushrooms,My best guess is that she has less than a month left to be harvested… Ideas or suggestions?? Thanks ahead of time…JD

An idea is more cbd than the for a lack of trochomes. You can bury it up an extra 3-6" it will help it root higher and become healthier it will not kill it