Traveling to Australia - Is CBD legal there?

Looking for some information on using CBD or Cannabis in Australia. Is it legal there? I am using CBD regularly and would like to keep using it while there. I hate going without now that I have something that helps my arthritis. Thanks for the help. Jerry

1 Like

@aussie123556 @Ausgrow @Downunder

1 Like

You should be right with cbd. And aslong as you can find someone to sell to you you’ll get bud. Where in aus are you heading?

2 Likes

What you need to be concerned is bringing it there. I would highly suggest not traveling international even with CBD. Most countries it’s a felony & smuggling. They lock you away forever. Inside the states I travel all the time with capsules and pens.

Check to see if it’s legal there and where to buy. I would highly suggest against trying to take it with you. :metal:

4 Likes

Sydney to visit relatives. Appreciate the input. Have to get a little sleep now as it will be a long day tomorrow.

1 Like

Yes, it is legal. But still i advise to read the guidelines before going to Australia with marijuana.

3 Likes

Do you know where can I find guidelines ? I have been unable to find it. Kinda computer illiterate (old timer!) I am only using CBD not actually Marijuana. Thanks for your answer. Jerry

1 Like

I really don’t know,people on methadone can go to other countries,so I would hope CBD is included

I am not sure on australia to another country or vice versa. but most clinics will dose in another state or rarely another country with doctors permission for methadone,( says google) , and if it is a short trip sometimes they give a take safe, time lock 7 day box. 1 a day. and as for the cbd it would still be classed as illegal here even if you had a note from the queen,they are arresting parents for giving their kids with 100 seizures a day. safe travelling mate. :slight_smile: