Traveling to Australia - Is CBD legal there?

Looking for some information on using CBD or Cannabis in Australia. Is it legal there? I am using CBD regularly and would like to keep using it while there. I hate going without now that I have something that helps my arthritis. Thanks for the help. Jerry

1 Like

@aussie123556 @Ausgrow @Downunder

1 Like

You should be right with cbd. And aslong as you can find someone to sell to you you’ll get bud. Where in aus are you heading?

2 Likes

What you need to be concerned is bringing it there. I would highly suggest not traveling international even with CBD. Most countries it’s a felony & smuggling. They lock you away forever. Inside the states I travel all the time with capsules and pens.

Check to see if it’s legal there and where to buy. I would highly suggest against trying to take it with you. :metal:

4 Likes

Sydney to visit relatives. Appreciate the input. Have to get a little sleep now as it will be a long day tomorrow.

1 Like

Yes, it is legal. But still i advise to read the guidelines before going to Australia with marijuana.

3 Likes

Do you know where can I find guidelines ? I have been unable to find it. Kinda computer illiterate (old timer!) I am only using CBD not actually Marijuana. Thanks for your answer. Jerry

1 Like

I really don’t know,people on methadone can go to other countries,so I would hope CBD is included

I am not sure on australia to another country or vice versa. but most clinics will dose in another state or rarely another country with doctors permission for methadone,( says google) , and if it is a short trip sometimes they give a take safe, time lock 7 day box. 1 a day. and as for the cbd it would still be classed as illegal here even if you had a note from the queen,they are arresting parents for giving their kids with 100 seizures a day. safe travelling mate. :slight_smile:

Got back from Australia and had a good time until the last day. Went to Bondi Beach and proceeded to catch pneumonia. Kinda expected something like that, was having too much fun. Like they say “If it weren’t for bad luck, I’d have no luck at all” ! !

Took me CBD with me and had no problems at all. I never got checked at either Customs on teh trip. My arthritis pain in my fingers is all but gone now that I am using 30mg of CBD once and 15mg once a day. Has been working fantastic. Forgot how nice it is to pick up a five pound bag and not have my hand hurting after. Hope you all have a great day !

Remember the fallen military this Memorial Day weekend. Fly your flags proudly America. :us::us::us::sunglasses:

Doc Jerry, USMC

2 Likes

Right on Jerry, Glad you had a good trip over all any way. AND THE FLAG WILL HANG HIGH !!

2 Likes

Hope you have a great Memorial Day !

1 Like

yea it’s legal but don’t walk by the cops with 15g in your pocket and creating a tale of smell behind you

1 Like