Trash or pass? Tis the question

First grow still going but started my second.

All are fastbud strains, 5 gallon pots, ocean forest soil. Water ph to 6.5ish. Outdoor. All have exact same conditions. Except the top one that’s super tiny. Ran out of ocean forest and used some Kellog soil I had at home.

17 days since since I put in soil. 2 looking decent, the rest are tiny. Do you guys normally just keep with it or trash em and start over?

Starting to think I should grow like 10-15 at a time and keep the best looking ones.

2 Likes

I don’t trash anything that still has life. Sometimes they surprise me, sometimes they die…

6 Likes

You’ll be surprised, one of my cherry cola FastBuds is doing this, but she’s still fighting, FastBuds genetics are SOLID, don’t give up on them trust me

2 Likes

This the two cherry colas. Sprouted same day. I’ll show you how my forbidden runtz started, I gave up cos she didn’t sprout for a week, chucked the pot in my shed under a desk, got it out few days later to re use the soil and shed sprouted and was all yellow, now she’s a monster

3 Likes

This how the forbidden runtz started and her last night, trust me I think yours will all be fine bro!

3 Likes

Guess I’ll see how it goes. Day 19 and that one on the top still a tiny seedling lol

2 Likes

Individual closet photos of each plant may help too, just the ones your concerned about

These are the 3 I have concerns on. Day 20 on all of them

Vs the other 2 that are also day 20

2 Likes

Honestly they look fine to me probably just stunted because of the hot soil, I’m pretty sure they’ll pull through, what strains are they?

1 Like

Never give up. As long as there is green there is hope. :blush::v:

2 Likes

that ocean Forest may be too much for them. Most people have Happy Frog on top and Ocean Forest on bottom. Also too much light or either too cold can slow them down. I just started a grow where it is 63 when lights are out and 2 of the 4 are very slow growing. So I have cranked the temperature up

The 2 biggest ones are fastbuds zkittles and gelato. The smallest is fastbuds think big. The other 2 are fastbuds purple lemonade and 710 genetics stilton

Can’t wait to get a indoor setup. I’m just doing them outdoors in the nice Cali weather. This is only my second grow. First grow getting close to harvest. I used happy frog on these. Definitely more to be desired but I’m happy for my first try and not knowing anything lol. I’ve watched countless videos

1 Like

Those look great!!!

Think big? Don’t think FastBuds sell them anymore, not in the UK anyways

Especially since theyre all different strains id try and familiarize myself with the plant if i planned to grow more of the same genetics. Would be a good opportunity to see how the plant grows,yileds,nutritrient needs, ect, best of luck bud. Def wouldnt toss tho.

1 Like

agree with the “don’t toss it crowd”. Last season I had a few that lookes very small compared to the others…But all of a sudden it took off and was just fine…If its alive let it thrive! There`s no harm in doing so.

2 Likes

Or is it big bud you meant? Not think big :sweat_smile: may be where I got confused

@Se7en …Or is it Big buds think fast :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like