Transplanting in fabric bags

I bought these from Wally World online store. The manufacturer is GCKG

Product description:
“1 .Made of 220G Nonwoven Fabric,Material is heavy duty felt , good permeability let roots breathe freely and make the plants grows well and increase yield. 2. Drain very well, so there is no need to worry about rain or over watering, with two handles make moving easier and less cumbersome .3. Prevents roots from circling, enhance the root structure, transplant survival rate is high.”

@TommyBahama

Usually fabric pots are great @MAXHeadRoom and I’ve had really good luck with them. As peachfuzz mentioned, they sometimes to take a bit to self prune, and removing the fabric pot for transplanting you should be fine.
I’ve had some that were not exposed to the air that didn’t self prune underneath the pot. Elevating them usually solves this.

1 Like

Do you start your new job Monday?

1 Like

@MAXHeadRoom The new bosses called and asked if I could start early, started last Thursday and Friday. Monday I’ll be there too! So far so good man, My f****ing migraines are killing me all week. Everyday.

1 Like

Can you smoke now or does this job drug test too

Probably would be safe, but to be extra safe, I’m ordering a few things.

1 Like

Does that take your migraines away

Yes, cannabis has been the only solution to actually prevent migraines if consumed on a twice a week basis. Some strains work better than others, I’ve found out.

2 Likes

My grow last winter was half 7 gal cloth pots and half 7 gal plastic containers. They all produced about the same, but when I dumped them out the root structure was completely different. The plastic containers had massive amounts of roots that circled around and around inside the pot. The cloth pots had no visible roots until I broke up the soil. I should’ve taken pics. The plastic container remains are still very visible after an entire summer and fall of rain.

@Covertgrower i will pm you in lab

1 Like

i would think if the plant spent all that energy growing roots it would not have produced as much or less potency. you weighed it out and the same for fabric vs plastic?
also smoke quality same???

They will grow through the bag sometimes. I think it must be who makes it because I had it do that before, but haven’t seen it with the 1 gal bags since I bought them somewhere else. I wanted the ones with handles and the first ones I had didn’t have em.

1 Like

Max I’ve had that happen in 5 gallon pots during veg and look up air pruning on you tube obviously 1 gallon to small but hope that helps you make your decision :+1:

1 Like