Transplanted my medicine today!

Wowza my girls are growing up. I finally put my twins born on the 4th of July transplanted to their forever home. See pics. Big pots on wheels outdoor but in a screened lanaii. I have lots of control over what happens to them if after all this work we have a bad hurricane. I could even move them in if it got too bad. They look little in these pots but I want them to have lots of room to grow. My three babies born on 7/17 started out a little fragile but are now lovely young ladies so I transplanted them to gallon containers. Lots of pics enjoy, @bob31, @peachfuz, @bruinsfan33, @MedicineMan, sorry if I forgot anyone.

This is the most that I would dare grow now being they are in my yard. And I’m not even sure how the heck I’m gonna dry them when it’s time. I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it. @peach_fuzz, @rodri59 @Sasquatch

9 Likes

Very nice plants

1 Like

Thanks @Wishingilivedina420state. Florida just legalized medical only. Real expensive and real strict. I qualify in the medical category. And am in progress but it’s taking forever to get my card. Smoking is not even legal yet. It’s very clinical. So I’m taking matters into my own hands.

3 Likes

Can’t wait on Louisiana to get with the program, we are close, but so far away

1 Like

When I last checked Florida Governor & Legislature had not passed bill for dispensaries. Has that changed?

Agree, Tallahassee was so pissed that it passed, that they banned smoking of it. Just to be mean. Not how the bill was written. But we have John Morgan, a lawyer sueing them already for the right to smoke. It will happen. Frustrating though. Like waiting for water to boil.

2 Likes

@SmoknGranny, yes we have dispensaries opening everyday. But just for vape, drops, tinctures, and some edibles. My prescription is for vape only. Got through the doctor process. Now waiting for the dept. Of health to send my card. Can’t get anything until I have that. The dispensaries can deliver too. I’m growing my own in the meantime, but it won’t be ready for a few more months.so glad I found I love Growing Marijuana!

4 Likes

Good to know but too late for some. I’m curious as to what counties are allowing it. Time for another google search :blush:

4 Likes

OK, so I know for sure that they have them in Jacksonville, Tampa, St. PETE, NAPLES. AND OF course Miami, and the big one is called Truelieve. Opening soon in FT. MYERS which would be convenient for me. There is one called Knox. Too. If you go to the State of Florida, depth. Of health, they have a list. And little known fact there has been a law on the books in FL. In 2014 they passed a compassionate care act. People dieing, and most severe diseases could obtain product. So we had them . They just didn’t want people to know. It’s still strict. Only about 10 conditions qualify. I qualify with Crohn’s, and neuropathy pain. Btw. Counties can opt out of allowing dispensaries. I have been approved but am waiting on my card. It’s been 2 weeks they say it could take a week or two more for it to come. My plants will probably start flowering before my card gets here. LOL

1 Like

Thanks for the tag @Lindababy the plants look great! Your doing a great job there!

The politicians need to hear the people. Some of them aren’t listening! We had to pass our own law in MA. Maybe they should put it on the ballot in FL and the others too!

1 Like

Yep. The County my sister is in won’t allow one. It’s too late now for her, but I’m thankful that it’s going to be there for you :blush:

2 Likes

Looking good there @Lindababy ! it’ll be time to harvest before you know it!
They should just make it legal in all 50 by fed law. NC is dragging their feet. They have a bill slow rolling its way thru for medical use.

2 Likes

Your plants look great @Lindababy

1 Like

Nice looking plants @Lindababy

1 Like

Many states don’t follow federal law, unfortunately. Making it a fed law would help but the states could still block it. Thing illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities/ counties/ states.

2 Likes

yea you got a point there @bob31 NC decriminalized possession for under 1 3/4 oz I think it is. its a ticket basically. Growing you go to jail. So what they are say its kind of ok to have some to smoke as long as you buy it from a street dealer but don’t grow it yourself. Don’t make a lot of since

I read an article in a local newspaper the other day and the author was some doctor in the Philippines and he proclaimed MJ as the most addictive drug in america today and that even medical mj users are addicts. Not sure what rock he climbed out from under…

1 Like

just shows you the world is full of idiots @bob31

1 Like