Transplanted auto after 2 weeks

I transplanted a great looking wwa into larger pot and now parts are completly dried out and have brown spots over most of the plant except the most recent growth. Heres a picture. PLEASE HELP me figure out how to save it.

1 Like

Hi @Mic,

Please, fill out a support ticket

Here’s one

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?

pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?

Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Of what you feed it as well as what is in the water by itself and in the soil/medium (run-off), or reservoir.

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %? Day vs. night

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you

1 Like

@Mic
@Niala right about support ticket :+1:
That Would help us help you
Spots look like water or nute splash did you feed her anything other then ph water
What type of soil and what ph level are you watering @

1 Like

I am growing wwa
No nutrient originaly but pot I transplanted to had nutes but I thoght I flushed them all out.
I have a meihzi 300 led light

You really need to answer all of the questions if you need help @Mic. We need all that info so we can help you.

1 Like

I used spring water and the ffof soil I just harvested my last plsnt from. I don’t have money left on credit card to order more good soil. I have money just no idea what soil to get from walmart or lowe. I just lost my job and live in Rockville, Md any ideas or first hand knowledge PLEASE HELP.

1 Like

@Mic

Sorry to hear about you job loss. We will all hold you in our thoughts.

As far as soil goes- it’s generally not a great idea to reuse soil- but if that’s all you got then that what you got.

It’s possible that the previous plant sucked up the usable nutrients out of the soil and that in fact there is very little for the new plant to feed on. Have Tom tested your ppm/ ph recently.

The support ticket above will give us a starting place to help you on. Please fill it out the best that you can so we know what you’re working with.

2 Likes