Transparent trichomes and amber at the same time

Very small. Not going to change much on this grow either way though. We’ll see where OP is with harvest results. If he would like to do better on next one I’m sure we can come up with something.

1 Like

@dbrn32 I know you are the man with :bulb:’s!!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

A HPS 150w lamp for a space of 60cmX60cmX150cm with 1 plant. It’s too little? Because I already have difficulty with the high temperatures in the summer. I have 1 big extrator and a interior fan. Temperature by day: 28.C/30.C on the top. Thanks. :blush:

2 Likes

LED’s would fix your heat and lighting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I have hps and I’m about to build led I have been warring with high temps since I started have tryed everything to cool it down in the winter hps be ok but seems led is the way to go just make sure there the right kind of led

3 Likes

Welcome, @Mike.4, to the forum! Your plant looks happy, so it’s all about patience to not chop her before she bulks up.

3 Likes

Ya difficult to run big hps light in small space. That’s not a bad light for what you’re working with though.

4 Likes

Led can be just as hot depending on how everything is set up proper ventilation is the key

2 Likes

Anticipation, anticipation its making me wait…

2 Likes

@Mike.4 I’m sorry I’m not used to the metric system. Your light is ok. I use a 400 watt hps/mh light and it’s supposed to be good for 3ft x 3ft. :v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

@Hogmaster Thats so true my friend!! I harvested a couple weeks early on one plant because I didn’t take into account of the transition time from veg to flower. Which I think is around 2 to 2 1/2 weeks. :v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Update

1 Like

Could I get you to take a look at the pictures I posted tonight? I think I’m ready to flush, I want more cloudy than amber trics and I think I’m there.

1 Like

@Powersrp they look nice but most of the amber trichs look like they’re on leaves to me. Leaves trichs will develop faster then on the buds itself. I’m thinking the clear are the ones on the buds, but getting close by the whole plant pics. Also if you download one pic at a time we can zoom in better without distortion.

1 Like

Pictures are all of the top of the flowers, above the sugar leaves; ok, I’ll try one pict at a time

1 Like

When I look at the tricombs I see sum clear, sum amber, Sum milky, that’s where I want to be, in two weeks there will be sum amber, lots of milky tricombs

1 Like

@Dman1969 @Hogmaster @Carpy Thanks! :blush: I do not understand a thing. It has already passed 1 month and the trichomes so all white milk and with 1 or 2 amber trichomes. But at the top the plant continues to grow and with new white pistils just born. Should I wait for all the pistils to be brown? It seems like it will never stop growing …

2 Likes