Transition to bloom, closed top, 1st timer

Gorilla glue auto

Indoor

Fabric 5 gallon

32x32x63

Soil kellogs patio plus worm castings

5.8 to 6.2 fed ph and still about 7.0 run off ph

Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Of what you feed it as well as what is in the water by itself and in the soil/medium (run-off), or reservoir.
Floragrow, floramicro, florabloom, cal mag

Temperature? Day 79.8 night 74.6

Humidity %? Day vs. night not sure

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR? 1000w ismile from amazon

Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
Two rotating fans

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or
Bloom/flowering?

Week 6ish

First timer here guys. Shes a ggorilla glue auto and is on her around 6 week. I gave her some transition to bloom nutes about 2 days ago. I haven’t seen a change in color but I have seen the ends of a few leaves curl down a bit, but only on some of her leaves. Also, to me it looks like the tops of her colas are more closed…if that makes sense. Before I could see in side. Maybe I’m just being an over protective mom. I check her all the time and this just looks different. Is she okay?

they look fine to me bro… patience, patience, patience. Nutes don’t cause flower, light does in most cases, but your growing an auto. Autos will flip when they damn well please in my experience. I had an amnesia auto a couple tears ago take 11 weeks to begin showing flower. Go easy on the bloom notes till she shows you she needs them

I still havent seen any hairs. I have seen some calyx. She grew all the way into the light so I had to refit her main stock lst. I’ve been bending her and hope she isn’t too shook up by it. I thought autos flowered way earlier than this. I would have done more lst as she grew. I assumed she would have flowered at some point when she was much shorter. Oh well I am excited to see her grow and she is over 3 ft. :star_struck::call_me_hand: