Train Wreck 2.0 and some bag seed seedlings

Thanks I will. I have some I’ve fed my plants honey but didn’t know to use it as an ointment. Now something else I read here makes a lot more sense.

3 Likes

They’re looking great! She’ll heal up for sure. I’ve just recently learned about the many uses of honey as well :wink:

2 Likes

Haven’t heard a fatty called a Doobie lately… I bogarted my first Doobie in 1973…lmao…
It seems like that was a lifetime ago :thinking::flushed: It was

8 Likes

I’m old school and doobie is the word of choice! Along with calling a oz a lid! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Looking good @SheilaT✌

1 Like

Aloe Vera is a miracle worker for broken branches as well. and some growers add it to there nutes. It’s a win win :wink: plus it doesn’t attract bugs. :v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I also keep that on hand for burns I cook a lot stove bbq and open fire my favourite. Do you use it straight from the plant? I keep a leaf in my refrigerator.

2 Likes

That’s the way I roll. :wink: Straight off the plant. There’s nothing bad about Aloe Vera it’s a miracle plant just like cannabis. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Moving on to the bag seed portion
I dropped the seed directly into wet rapid rooters on May 27 and they popped up by the 29th
So we have a seed from a bag of Gorilla Glue#4 another from a bag of blue glue and 2 from some we tried to grow outdoors last year it was crap but so was the weather conditions. They were clones of OG and Tahoe not sure witch I would bet on the OG of course no one knows who the Daddy is.
Here they are today they were sleeping when I took this

9 Likes

Hell yeah!¡!¡! :+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

She’s out of control LOL I love it :grinning:

1 Like

Unfortunately I have to be careful when I do my happy green dance!! Because now I have a purple toe. Of course it was me who decided on hand staining my own oak baseboards

When they call oak hardwood they ain’t kidding Someday I’ll learn to walk :crazy_face::joy:

1 Like

Ouch! Wicked bruise.

I also split my main stock tieing down I used paracord duct tape and honey all over the split she never noticed also ouch :grimacing: painful to even look

Did something similar a couple of weeks ago. Toe nail on big toe is black and close to coming off. :face_with_head_bandage:

Well I just made a batch of cannabis butter I used coco butter so it smells and tastes like chocolate already. I’m going to try my hand at making chocolates next.

Wish me luck. If anyone has any helpful hints I’m listening :ear: It’s time for a puff

4 Likes

The latest updates to my space I just have to add the nets one for each plant I can have at least 2 levels and they will attach to the eye hooks on the poles. Everyone’s on wheels so I can move them around if I want

10 Likes

Now for the nursery

8 Likes

Well it worked my first batch of home made cannabis chocolates I did two flavours of dark chocolate. Vanilla and peppermint. 6 all natural ingredients cannabis, cocoa butter, Coco powder coconut oil, all natural honey, some homemade vanilla extract in half the batch and pure peppermint extract in the other half. These are the things I do at 3 am. All made from my first batch of Train wreckimage image image image

16 Likes

Here is what the cannabis butter looks like once it cools and hardens up

14 Likes