Train husband properly!

Well, got up today and went to check my baby…only to find my husband had opened the closet last night!!! I’m gonna put a padlock on that door😠! I just went to 12/12 schedule 5 days ago…hope he didnt turn my girl into a hermy!
Note to all my female growers out there:
Always properly train husband before the grow​:joy::rofl:

10 Likes

Sounds like (HST) for him lol :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Plant will likely be fine.

3 Likes

Husband will prob have a huge knot on his head…

Oh My…

:skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Plants you can train. Hubbys you cant! Mine does my installations & lights but has nothing else to do with them except opening tent when you shouldnt. If you figire out a good training method please share! Im sure many here could use the help. Lol

2 Likes

That’s why I have a big sign on my tent showing what time the door can be opened. Just Incase the wifey is curious and I’m not home. :wink:

3 Likes

Everything i do is under lock and key and guard dog’s… :wink:
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

We are hard to train sometimes…

Lol, same. Well, no key.

image image

6 Likes

Sweet Set up…

:man_farmer:

2 Likes

Only thing better would be hidden electromagnetic lock so you couldn’t even tell it was there haha.

2 Likes

It’s hidden behind a hinged mirror

4 Likes

I seen. Which would definitely have someone wondering what the keypad is for if they found it.

I built it to keep the guns out of reach of the kids. Now it’s a multipurpose room, lol. It does require a magnet in a specific spot to open the mirror.

3 Likes

I was a real dckhead as a kid, I would have probably had a door on the back side if my dad would have had one