TPS or jacks nutes?

Has anyone used tps nutes?
I see a lot of people vouch for jacks

I had to Google what tps was if that tells you anything? The thing about plant nutrients is that they will all work if used properly. That becomes an issue of how easy is each to use, and then should be a matter of what you’re spending vs what you’re getting. And those are the reasons you see a lot of people using jacks.

9 Likes

I recommendJack’s. It has literally everything needed. Insanely cost effective too! 3.6 grams Jacks Part A, which is the primary special sauce of Jack’s and contains trace nutrients as well. 2.4 grams Jacks Part B (Calcium Nitrate), which is your main source of, you guessed it, Calcium and Nitrogen. 1.2 grams Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate), for your Magnesium and a bit of Sulfur. All per gallon.

Part A - 1000gram bag for $26.99 = roughly 277 gallons, $0.10 per gallon.
Part B - 1000gram bag for $23.99 = roughly 416 gallons, $0.06 per gallon.
Epsom Salt - Depends on brand. Bag I bought was 5lb (2267grams) for $13.99 = 1889 gallons, $0.0074 per gallon.

Then they have 25lb bags too! :rofl:

If you see a magnesium deficiency, just add more Magnesium Sulfate… Nitrogen deficiency? Just add more Calcium Nitrate.

9 Likes

I just did the math in the 25 pound bags.

$0.02 per gallon for the part A
$0.01 for part b

Wow.

6 Likes

That’s like cheep as air.

4 Likes

Look at dankloud…all up in the maths and stuff.

#smartypants

7 Likes

LOL, yeah huge difference, I was using every bottle of Advanced Nutrients for more than a $1 to make a gal of nutes, with Jacks its 3-4 cents per gal, huge savings on nutes.

6 Likes

:nerd_face::rofl:

E=mc² and such

6 Likes

Not only all of that but it grows good cannabis too!

7 Likes

i use the jacks tap water with promix bx - 20 20 20 veg, bloom start of flower until 1 month, then jacks finish for 2weeks then flush 2 weeks, ppm is around 1000 - 1200

1 Like