TPS Nutrients Experience?

Hi All,

I did a quick search and only found one post on this topic (from 1 year ago) so I was wondering if anyone has used TPS nutrients more recently? I know Jacks seems to be the Gold standard around here (price wise also) but I definitely like the fact that TPS has specific (seemingly) nutrients just for cannabis.

With product names like BUD HARDENER and TERPENE ENHANCER I can not help but wonder if these will kick ass or if it’s just the same as using Jacks lol

Especially because I look at that and I say to myself… “I want hard buds :smiley: and terpenes are nice!” :slight_smile: so just wondering if this is a marketing gimmick or if they work well (or better than others)

Marketing gimmick. Nutes are nutes. Different ratios but in the end the same thing…different bottle.

5 Likes

Gimmick. These products are snake oil and they are nothing more than a concentrated version of the base product intended to feed phosphorous and potassium. If you want more phosphorous and potassium, simply feed more of the product you already use for phosphorous and potassium.

7 Likes

You goys are the best :slightly_smiling_face::ok_hand:

2 Likes

I used TPS One for a minute. Cost does not outweigh the benefit. Jacks is still where it affordable and reliably good. :v:

2 Likes

Every time I see those perfect runoff numbers and know the minimal effort it took me to get there I agree with you more. I don’t think the price of any liquid nutrients can be justified with Jack’s 321 on the market. I got 50# of nutes that’ll make thousands of gallons of solution for less than the 7 or 8 GH bottles I was using. I’ll never switch back.

2 Likes

If anyone cares…i purchased the Bloom “bud hardener” or whatever its called…i run organics, Dr Earth with worm castings, yall know the drill. Heres the thing, topdressing timing doesnt always work out witj my plants lifecycle.
I purchased this to sorta stretch out how long between dressings, or if its time to dress, but my plants only have 2-3 weeks to go…
So im in flower right? And my plants have 5 weeks until finished, so before topdress, ill hit em with this, then in a wwek or so, topdress.
I waa getting purple streaks in my stems (phosphorus deficiency usually), i can hit em with a little of this, wirks FAST, and then i dont have to worry as much “will this be my final feed, what if my nutes run low etc”
In a nutshell, heck no its not a miracle drug thatll make your buds hard lol. Its just a supplement to give you a little extra nutes very quickly, any deficiency, itll help. But no, its not gonna just make your buds harder or increase terps on its own. Its simply a little PK supporter.
IF YOURE RUNNING SYNTHETIC already??? I cant imagine why anyone would need this, just give em more of your stuff.
And yes, i mix organic and synthetic, i just like using slow release dry fertilizer as my main source.

1 Like