Totally devastated

3 Likes

Woke up to find someone jumped my fence and took the lot. To say I’m fucked off is an understatement!!

Damn, I’m sorry. I don’t like throwing the word “hate” at people but I hate thieves.

3 Likes

Yep so disappointing as I put so much love & care nurturing these plants to have some low life scum just come along and take it!!

From the first pic it looked like they still had some time to go.

3 Likes

They were getting close but not ready

Likely somebody who knows you otherwise how did they know the grow was there? looks like you had a fence to shield. Worse news is wont be the last time so might think about inside grows for a while.
Sorry you had to deal with this $#@$%#$% stuff.

2 Likes

They weren’t visible but with super skunk, LSD, chem dawg, green crack the smell was insane

1 Like

Low life scum that knows you… :man_facepalming::grimacing::angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::confused::slightly_frowning_face::flushed:
Plants were still super young… idiot’s… :+1::wink::slightly_frowning_face:
Unless your right in the middle of a neighborhood…
Where you can smell it… :man_facepalming:
Sorry to here such things…
Indoor you go… :+1::slightly_frowning_face::grimacing::flushed::wink:
@Springy
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Indoor all the way now :frowning:

Dammit man that sucks. I hated it when I did my guerrilla grows and I would come back and see a similar sight. I started using trail cameras and tracking the bastards down. I started getting outta hand with some of the southern justice that I was dealing out to them. That’s why I started growing indoors. I figured that I better quit while I was ahead and still on the outside looking in, instead of being on the inside looking out.
Sorry for your loss my brother. There are 2 things in this world that I can’t stand and they are thieves and liars, in my book they are both the same as a liar steals your trust :v:

8 Likes

No judge, no jury, death on sight.

5 Likes

That’s some straight up BS, man. Bastards

3 Likes

I hate that for you. Most people that has growed outside . Has experienced the same thing one time or another including myself. I just don’t understand why people don’t grow their own plants. Good luck moving forward.

2 Likes

I believe in the 3 S’s: Shoot, Shovel and Shut up.

12 Likes

I had a bro that booby trapped his plants with 100’s of Xacto blades. One night he heard a huge scream and caught a guy trying to jump his fence with blood pouring out his had!

Brutal sight from what he explained.

4 Likes

@AAA and I bet that thief will think twice about taking his plants again. @Springy…that sucks big time!!..I agree with @Myfriendis410…the 3 S’s . Sorry bro that truly blows. Not #ucking cool!

1 Like

Oh invest in a couple hogs. Save you the trouble of digging and let the hogs go to town. Make sure they haven’t eaten in a few days.

2 Likes