Toss And Grow no recipe soils to use?

Honestly you don’t need both containers….your roots prolly suffocated then when ya blasted em with nutes they got scorched….if they can’t breathe they can’t eat if they can’t eat then they die

1 Like

Even tho I’m growing in the ground it still is just one big container…even tho we want our buds to be big and strong they need help getting there cause Mother Nature doesn’t always allow for everything to have it’s ideal setting…

When we try and do what you’re doing we end up giving ourselves more complications then anything else….

If you truly want a stash of your own or whatever medicine you need, some serious research for a couple days will give you a solid enough grasp on what you need to do to not only keep your plants alive but to actually have them striving and reaching for the light. Use this forum it will answer your questions before you even knew you had them :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I do need both containers. The second bucket is a case. I am an indoor grower. The bucket houses the light and fans

Grizzz is correct. I was a total newb when I first came to the forum. Learned everything I needed right here. Just read read read. Use the search feature to find specific info. Remember its just a plant and has survived for millennia without our help.
Also underfeeding may kill the plant but it will take a long long time to do it. But as you already know overfeeding can kill it fast. So go easy on the nutrients.

2 Likes

I have been usung FF soil and Natures Living soil and no added nutes. Plant and leave it alone. I also re-use the mix and add more NLS. Initially it was a little “hot” and burnt the tips of the leaves a little but otherwise okay. I am growing auto’s indoors and outside as well. Next grow I am going to try straight FFOF without mixing the NLS and using it as an additive before watering. Good luck.

3 Likes

Any chance we could see some pictures of this growing area and materials?

Right now everything is outside on my porch roof. Starting 20 GGlue autos this week inside. I need to put up some mylar first. I use a dedicated back bedroom, sealed of tight. I have a bathroom type exhaust fan vented through the ceiling to a roof vent. I run 4 HLG 260 XL Quantum board lights. For pots, I use 5 gallon cloth pots and I maintain the temp and humidity with a window unit A/C set at 78 degrees. The white walls worked okay, but I just got a roll of mylar and am going to put it up first. Still kearning how to use the new lights… they are powerfull.

2 Likes

Omg send me some of the truckload you’ll have when you’re done :exploding_head:

1 Like

It’s nothing exciting I literally copied off the bucket website. I am using 150 watt growlight. I do have led strips to add side lighting however it was stated that this was extra and not necessary. I have sole issue not knowing what to do with the end live wires for the led strip lights so that’s why I’ve not added it. I could add another plug in the back of the live wire but as it’s seemingly unnecessary I’ve not added it as of yet. It’s a 5 gallon bucket with two computer fans cut into the bucket…internal and external air flow…I do have an extension to raise the light when the plant starts to grow…however I feel I need to make that larger so I will do that when it’s needed. That’s my set up.

Like…it sounds extremely interesting but the explanation just doesn’t do me justice a picture would be awesome so we all could understand better to help you better

I seen signs the plant was needing to be transplanted so I tossed it into oceans we will se how it goes. I wonder if maybe in a few weeks if I removed some of the old soil and replaced it with new soil would this be sufficient for feeding.

If you’re speaking of only ever using the soil for nutrients AND you’re suggesting to use ocean forest the entire time….this would make more transplants necessary which means more stress and longer growing….if this is something you wish to do there are muuuuuch easier ways that don’t require transplanting at all…better start researching “super soil”….this just might be the answer for your style of grow and before you wonder, yes you can turn any soil into a super soil….do some reading :sunglasses::facepunch:t2:

I did create a new topic. Turns out the plant loves the oceans and is doing better than ever. This plant is beautiful. However since I am growing it in a space bucket I don’t have much room. He plant is now wider than the container has room for. I am wondering will it be ok? Or what do I do?

Sorry it took so long. Just got them started. The outside auto flower grow was sort of a bust. Only got an ounce per plant. I just made a new post in the autoflower support about what is going on here.