Torn leaves, these ok?

I don’t see any runoff, and don’t really know anything about checking the ph

Haha! Wow ok lets get u together.
Great PH meter. Amazon.com Cannabis grows optimally (in soil) at a pH of 6.3-6.8.

Tds meter https://www.amazon.com/Accurate-Professional-Temperature-0-9990ppm-Aquariums/dp/B07K21ZJTQ/ref=asc_df_B07K21ZJTQ/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=242005554153&hvpos=1o3&hvnetw=g&hvrand=4327798960211214618&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9013949&hvtargid=pla-606034122626&psc=1

Ph is the water’s acidity or alkalinity. Weed likes its solutions in the 6.3-6.8 range. And tds (total dissolved solids) meters measure the ppms (parts per million) of the ‘solids’ in ur water. Normally seedlings eat around 2-400 ppms. Veg up too 800. In bloom i run 1800+ by late flower.

They are just helpful tools for making sure u are feeding and she is eating properly. Anything u pour in the soil should be properly ph’d prior to pouring or its like ur just throwing nutes away

Also… uve NEVER waterd those plants to the point of water dripping out the sides or bottoms? How much do u pour?

3 gallons of water for 5 pots every other day

Just ordered those items, they will be here Friday

1 Like

@

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 has you covered.

Also wanted to say that your yellow leaves are not too bad. You should be able to get that under control easily.

Yup. Lower older leaves start to fade. No big deal. N the slow spread is probably ph a bit outta wack. When u get those pens, she’ll pull right on thru. :+1:t5:

thank you

I’m pretty sure I’m back on track no
I am about 3 weeks into flowering and wondering if I should start trimming?

Outdoors… there is no real reason to lollipop. Sunlight has AMAZING light penetration. Even larfoe buds can get dense. Maybe a bit of leaf removal to increase airflow thru the interior