TopShelf Light LED C600 distance question

My seeds have only just popped. I noticed using and android app to gauge the intensity, the closer or further than 6 inches, the intensity decreases. The highest was at 6 inches which LUX was pegged at 211,880 on full LED power.
Does it make sense to have the flowers much closer than the 18" it states? I was thinking of moving it to about 15" above plants for veg using 60% power (and scrog I hope) and then maybe 11" on full LED power for the flowers.
btw, the specs on the site say: 28"veg and 18" flower.

thks in advance

1 Like

ooops, I’m growing NL auto and AK-47 auto, 2 of each in fabric bags, foxfarms soil and nutes. Lights are 21/3 (to be different).

1 Like

Personnaly I suggest you follow the manufacturer specification. Mine suggest 36" and I did’nt follow it and put mine at 15" and fryed my WW sprouting at my first attemp of growing.

Hoping that’s helping you :innocent:

1 Like

Ô by the way, welcome to ILGM forum :person_raising_hand: :innocent: :v: And you’ll find here great people with great knowledge and ready to share it :innocent: Ô and I suggest that you follow the 28" specification, just because I did’nt mention it in my first reply :innocent: Welcome again , @Ketel

1 Like

TY, I wanted to start here because I purchased my seeds from here.
Is it weird that my seeds came up today and I’m already picturing my GoldLeaf*** scrog, lol. Or a couple outside in the summer. The GoldLeaf reviews sound so amazing.

1 Like

Yes it seem to be amazing and will be on my next ordering :relaxed: