Topping Girl Scout Cookies Extreme - Diary

Just topped two GSCE. One in a one gal and one in a 3 gal. Let’s see how it goes! Stay tuned for what happens and what the results will be.

6 Likes

Nice work and looking healthy :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

LST TIME :sunglasses:

1 Like

Here they both are, the one gallon is going kinda crazy right now :sunglasses:

3 gal:

1 gal:

1 Like

They’re growing big and strong, gonna put them outside soon to give them that room to grow :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Update here I did end up snapping a branch during LST but I taped it and she recovered well. Started feeding 25% of jacks nutes and ppms are sitting at around 1k to 1200. HERES some pics of her new environment / LST!

1 Like

Update it’s been a minute:

And lollipopped the 1 gal:

2 Likes

@Creaturefiend heres the differences

1 Like

@Sammys this is wonderful! There is a clear difference between the 3gal and 1gal.

Do you usually top your autos? Does your outdoor room have a top screen or is it open for sunlight?

1 Like

It has a top screen and no, it was my first time topping my autos, so far so good.

And yes there is a wide clear difference, so cool!

Another update and size comparison. This is actually pretty astonishing, they are way bigger than my previous grow.

1 Like

Update:

2 Likes

What were your thoughts on topping her afterwards? Do you think it increased the yield any?

1 Like

Honestly Reb, I’m not sure. I’m gonna try this again in another environment, however, I think it wasn’t too bad. Yield was actually pretty small but I believe the amount of sunlight it was getting outdoors just wasn’t enough to fatten up the buds. It wasn’t an amazing yielder (although it may look as such) buds were actually quite small. Topping did seem to increase the amount of tops it had though for sure. If you’re gonna grow it, I would say (if it’s your first grow) just do some really good LST, if not your first grow, top it and punish it with some light

Edit: I also moved the GSCE inside pretty late for more light penetration, but it was too late. The buds still didn’t fatten up too much.

1 Like