Topping a clone

@noddykitty1 Trying to follow the rules for both ILGM and Ebay, and listed the sale price to keep it private. FB?

Unfortunately, (besides forums) I kinda avoid social media like the plague and covid had a nasty child together. At least early on I felt it’s the dumbing of society and reducing face to face contact. The Wife thinks I’m crazy, but mainly she gets insane jealous if any old female friends contact me. I could just imagine her reaction if I got a message on FB or instagram.

I would be glad to meet anywhere around Alderwood if you know the area.? There’s Costco, chick filet, or a state rec shop. Ha. I know how to be discreet. Nordstrom’s bag anyone, or a cardboard box a Costco. Sorry, not trying to be difficult.

1 Like

Joe Crocker is great.

I agree and understand the social media and COVID complications. Been checking calendar for free day and off island capable. Ask your wife where she would recommend to my wife, a store for personalized BRA fitting (NO JOKE). I know my wife wants to shop there.

1 Like

@noddykitty1

Planted two Granny Smith trees, not in picture. Gala’s looking half full bloom.
See of green or sea of green? I am happy.

Thanks @noddykitty1 for the prod…Nope, never heard weed referred to as gear. I lived in the Okanagan and have family there as well, never heard of gear. Central BC around Prince George area, maybe, they are a different breed up there! A lot more logging and pulp mill sectors as opposed to service industry, dairy, blueberries and corn, or tech like in the Vancouver/Fraser Valley area.

@noddykitty1 How do I chose. Tent needs fewer plants and my outdoor grow is maxed.
Cant do 100 clones?

I don’t know I have that problem too. Time for a second tent?

That was last month. Currently the 2 4x4x6.5s are full, and I swear, the Veg tent is growing faster than the Bloom tent. What that speaks to me is, either,

1. Too many plants cut reflective lighting in veg tent
  2. Veg tent with 1000/100 watt and 2x90 old LED support vegetative growth nicely.
  3. Flower tent slowed height growth
  4. Although, admittedly, flower tent lamps at about 20 inches and day 3 of flip.
  5. Bloom tent has 1700 watts, LED (old stuff) 32K LUX, 750 PPFD and 51-61DLI
    OBTW, Newly installed intake fan (6" AC Infinity on lowest setting) split into both tents and with additional one 6" crossover plus every zipper open 4-inches, the tents don’t blow up too far.
    4 inch cross-over on order for back of tent (smaller holes?). 6 inch filter and filter fan controller not installed yet (still on order). Unfortunately, my tents providing bigger grow area than outdoors available to me (urban living-sucks).So after las night exchanges, today a light went on. I am a social recluse ( grow rule #1 from 1970’s). Our Karma wording made me think there must be a medical vet grow collective that could accept some of my orphans, legally, as I live by conditions of parole . Sharing is caring. Off island only, considered. Breeding horses is mentally rewarding and healthfully beneficial . Breeding champions must be a fantastic rush.

Stick it under the weakest light bulb you got and it will grow slower.

Yep used to have them under T5s and they took a crap. Figured HLG 65 be good for slow growth… purchased that and now it’s a problem. I have it 3 foot up and a bunch of clones under it.
Bout to kick some outdoors in 2 weeks

1 Like

Cfl screw in bulbs if ya can find them these days may be an option.

1 Like