Topped auto hows it look

Jack herer auto @7weeks from seed, what are your thoughts

4 Likes

Looking good @Tinman new grow space seems to be working very well for you .

1 Like

Going to photos next, trying to figure a way to start some, currently running lights at 13 on 11 off. Wondering if icould increase the on time , or would that mess up my autos

1 Like

That’s a good question ! I grow photos with Autos but I start out on 18 / 6 and run 18 /6 then flip the photos to 12/12 for the flowering stage ,and the autos don’t miss a Beat.

1 Like

Iam itching to start some ,got some Maui, gold leaf, and the pop culture mix pack, i have 2 burples that i bought before i knew better, was thinking of veg with them ,but not sure if that would mess with the quality, eventually going to purchase another light, just torn on what to get and how big

1 Like

I think the blue purples will be fine to veg with. I love growing the Goldleaf I’m on my 5th round. Two at a time. I get the same plant every time I’m just impressed with the genetics , Rock Solid.

2 Likes

I use blurples to veg and they work really well for that purpose. They will flower too but there are better options for flowering.

2 Likes

I have a timber for flower, thinking of buying another one for more flower space

1 Like

Yours are doing a whole lot better than my JHA. Mine are 37 days and barely 6" tall. They have really struggled to take hold. They are for the garden and I moved them 10 days ago. One is so slow she is still in a 6" nursery pot and it hasn’t even filled it up. Now at least I know what they should look like. Look’n good

2 Likes

Looks great! I’ll be sprouting a few SD autos on a couple of months.

How big were your girls when you topped them?

2 Likes

This is first one ive topped, usually just bend them over , the one next to it was a fimmed attempt, first time at that too

Heres topped jack auto@ 9 weeks today from seed

this one was a attempted fim same age northern light, both autos

1 Like

attempted fim topped jack

1 Like

little update pictures

2 Likes

then ther was 2

2 Likes

@Tinman
How old was the JH when you actually topped it? Plant looks awesome. My minimal attempts with autos have never produced a plant that big.

4th week from seed, itwas the first and only one I’ve topped, usually just lst

@Bow4Buck