Tophat’s first tent 2x2 sour diesel auto

You got it.

So ur yield was 1/2 per wt so under optimal conditions it would have been 1 gr so what compromised ur results since u say it was all organic?

That was for the one big plant in the middle. Now that I’ve harvested the other 3 that was in the corners I’m thinking I may have gotten over 1 gram per watt, once they are at a stable 58-60% humidity in a jar I will weigh them as I put them in grove bags and seal them up for cure and storage. They were just a few weeks behind big momma so they were not included in my initial weigh in.

1 Like

I see well job well done looking forward to seeing the same

Thank you brother! I will keep this thread going as I go with the next one. I have it in the soak as we speak.

Are u soaking in peroxide? I soak mine in 50/50peroxide water for bout an hour then drop it in soil keep it in dark and mist daily with spray and 2 days i got a sprout…lol

2 Likes

I did a couple drops of peroxide to a pill bottle of spring water. I will drop it in its solo cup in the morning. I have had killer results with layering happy frog on top and ocean forest on the bottom of the cup with mycos blended in both layers. Seems to make really healthy vigorous sprouts. This grow I’m trying grow dots in roots organically original mix as recommended by @Twelve1 and @BobbyDigital

1 Like

I put em straight in ffof misted when needed 2oz at a time till roots established

Are all your beans ilgm genetics?

That’s pretty much how I did the sour diesel, I went with ffof soil and build a soil amendments (craft blend, worm castings and build a flower) which I just top dressed periodically. That and the recharge every other watering gave me results I’m extremely happy with. I did have problems with the ocean forest ph dropping down to 5.5, I ended up adding some powdered dolomite lime to my top dress mid way through and watering with 7.0 water and it seemed to stabilize for the rest of the grow.

1 Like

The sour diesel is, I’m giving maphesto genetics a go this new round.

1 Like

Maphesto is a domestic supplier legit?

They are uk based but you can order through us based suppliers, same with fast buds genetics. There’s several suppliers that stock them domestically. Ilgm still seems to be king with the customer service and guarantees, but sometimes you don’t want or need 5-10-20 seeds. Even being in a legal state it’s almost impossible to find some of these genetics in dispensary’s and even harder to find seeds lol

1 Like

Yeah i hear that…heres my girl just now seems stressed

Prolly from the lst

2 Likes

She’s looking good man, big thick leaves, not too dark green or light green, soil doesn’t look soggy, probably just the LST. Don’t worry about the purple in the stems, it’s normal for Ilgm sour d. The buds also get a touch of purple when they are finishing off. :grin:

3 Likes

Keep it moist not to wet

I ended up doing 1 gal every 3 or 4 days in a 3 gal pot. It’s good to let them dry out a bit between waterings.

1 Like

Heres my other one thats 7 days behind the other one fimmed it earlier should i top ?

1 Like

Personally I would let it grow up and out a bit then start lst once branches are long enough.