Tophat’s 2x2 tent

I’m hoping to end up the same way eventually. I never thought to just reamend and reuse what I have.

1 Like

Its worked out great for me so far tbh also saves on money sense im not buying new bags every run and the more its used the more and more that microbiology builds and gets stronger i personally want to get a good 10 gallon pot and try some no till get some live worms in there also id love to do 3x3 bed but dont have the space

2 Likes

Here she is today. I did a proper top dress with 1 tsp dolomite lime and 1 1/2 cups build a flower. Tilled and watered in. I can feel her roots stretching up for the nutrients when I till the soil surface, it’s also time to start brewing her teas. DLI is 45 in the center and 40 around the edges.

8 Likes

Damn shes lookin thick bro​:100::100::100:

2 Likes

How tall is she bro?

She’s short and thick, just how I like em :rofl:

6 Likes

DAM!! She thick!! Lol looking great and i love seeing the feeder roots come up means shes on the hunt for more food i feel like shes about to explode with this top dress you just did how long till flip you thinking?

2 Likes

Damn bro ur doin hell of a job she looks great

I flipped her the first :wink:

2 Likes

So how long after the flip will she go into flower? And how much of a stretch u think u gon get estimated?:100::100::100:

Nice i flipped my 2 tents on the 1st as well lol

1 Like

10ish days I believe? This is my first photo period

2 Likes

7 days after the flip

9 Likes

Dam shes looking great shes needs a haircut lol

3 Likes

@Tophat damn bro she looks good

3 Likes

She got her hair cut tonight and a 1/3 gallon with mammoth P and recharge.

You can barely tell but I took off quite a bit of leaf that was shading out bud sites and being shaded out

8 Likes

Today was another mammoth p and recharge day. She is in preflower and smelling delightful!

9 Likes

Beautiful, work of art!

5 Likes

Looking exceptional Grow Bro :muscle::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I’ve got a 2x2 that I use for drying. You’re gonna make me buy another light and grow more plants…
Awesome job!

6 Likes