Tophat’s 2x2 tent

Look who decided to take off her hat this morning… go baby go! :grin:

8 Likes

I’ll be lurking whether you want it or not @Tophat!

4 Likes

Come on in brother, grab a chair, light one up, sit back and enjoy the ride! :grin:

2 Likes

Congrats on the ST birth!

Are those from nasc, their “white label”? Earlier this year, I bought a 3-pack of that, with the bonus that I received free two Ethos and free two Humboldt seeds that both looked good. This summer, I germinated one of the Purple Haze autos, but it didn’t pop. I’ll try again in a couple/few months.

1 Like

Chillin in the corner with eyes wide open!! :eyes: :eyes:

5 Likes

If it’s cool @Tophat I’d like to lurk back in the shadows and follow along lol. :wink: I got some popcorn!!

5 Likes

Pass the popcorn!! @Fieldofdreams

4 Likes

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: lathered in CannaButter!!

5 Likes

They are.

1 Like

Now we’re getting this party started right :rofl: welcome aboard! :metal:

3 Likes

Hey …tag me along also. Im new and want.to learn from your grow

Feel free to pull a chair and enjoy the show!

She’s looking strong for a little one!

7 Likes

looking great

1 Like

Lookin good bro @Tophat

1 Like

2 Likes

She got her first foliar feed of kelp extract solution tonight after lights off, from here to flower she will get her kelp mist once a week. I don’t know if anyone else does this but kelp is some miracle stuff. I have seen great results with this, not just on cannabis, but vegetables as well. Its full of natural plant growth hormones, it helps promote strong root systems and also helps to stimulate flower sites. I use npk RAW brand kelp if anyone is curious. I mix at 1/4 strength of the recommended rate for my young seedlings and I bump it up as they grow.

4 Likes

Kelp is good good stuff :+1:

1 Like

Interesting… I’ve avoided foliar sprays in the past. This topic about stimulating flower sites is abound recently. Apparently you’ve used this before. When do you stop, and are there any residual issues? Like strange aftertaste when smoking, or possibly headaches?
Even though being natural, i have concern about it embedded in the brances during consumption

I did it on the big one from the last round. I did it all the way up to flower. Once pistils appear I stopped. It seemed to help the plant put on robust growth. No weird after taste, it’s a very diluted solution even at full strength. It’s 1/16 tsp per gallon. I usually go half of that. In the early stages it seems to give every thing I put it on a strong and resilient start. It’s also a component in recharge :wink:

4 Likes