Top Soil ? and other additives/admendents

any good recipes for a good Top Soil ?? At present wanting to make “tarcional” a natural growth regulator by brewing Alafla + enzymes and pot ash for 48hrs. (really increase plant growth, ect) and use this thru out grow - Now - want to make a Veg top soil and a flower top soil any good ideas !! Thanks

Top soil is typically just a term landscapers use for run of the mill garden or lawn strata. If you are referring to building soil from compost and worm castings there are many great articles and videos on the subject.

1 Like

If your looking to make your own super soil search garrigan65 soil and his recipe will come up, it’s the best on the forum.

2 Likes

@steve2 hey bud im on my second grow ever using Garrigans super soil and here are my results after 30 days flower. I couldnt be happier

1 Like

Thanks !!! going to check his soil out !! Nice grow - did/do you use any “boosters” recently using Massive Bloom (Green Planet) and it has increased my yields by 2 oz’s + anyway god ! at 30 days !! you are going to have a massive yield

1 Like

So far I’ve used 2 teas on the grow and I’m planning on 1 more. Like i said I do have alot of worms in the pots too .

1 Like

Just looked up the “super soil” by garrigan65

1 Like