Top leaning over what do i do

A cfl 150w for veg and have a 200w for bloom

Ok cool, that’ll get you through flower. I’m not familiar with BioBizz, but info says it’s totally organic. Organic soils don’t need watering til runoff, but they do need more than a liter. Organic soil has to stay moist. Try a gallon next time and slow pour, but make sure to dampen as much soil as you can. A little runoff is ok. But the wilted look of the leaves on first picture is a thirsty plant.

2 Likes

My 1st thoughts she needs some water. Good luck

1 Like

Ok will do thank you very much if i top it will that kill it

I don’t think so, but that is a huge plant to top.

1 Like

Iv a bout 1f left of hight in the grow tent and im told it will strech moer when it flowers so dont no what to do it is 4f high as it it

Damn. 7wks, 4ft tall, autoflower not in flower yet. You can super crop it. I’ve messed up a couple autos topping because they have such a short recovery time. Biggest auto I had was 4ft at harvest and that was outside. That could be a 10ft tall plant.

2 Likes

Its in door really i just bring it out when the sun is out its a bluebery glue auto. My tent is 80 80 180 so might not have the head room

1 Like

Didnt no a bout super croping just google it there :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Cuz how hard can it be to grow a plant? Right?!?!

Where are the branches?

Your gonna wanna fill out a support ticket.
Also, list your supplies and gear.
fill out a support ticket Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco?

System Type?

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir?

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds

Indoor Or Outdoor

Light System, Size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add Anything Else You Feel Would Help Us Give You A Most Informed Answer. Feel Free To Elaborate, But Short, To The

Questions And Facts Will Help Us Help You. also a clear pic so we can see the problem areas.

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco? BIO-BIZZ ALL MIX

System Type? Soil

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir?6.1

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds
Plagron alga bloom 4ml to 1l every 2nd water and green sensation

Indoor Or Outdoor. In door but out on sunny days

Light System, Size? Cfl 150w blue. Have a 200w for flower

Temps; Day, Night day 22/24c night time lowest 18c

Humidity; Day, Night 40/60 day or night

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size yes 4in

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier, no

Co2; Yes, No. yes

Best one i have

@kellydans @Covertgrower @PurpNGold74 @Myfriendis410 ,one of em will be able to help, especially since you filled out the support ticket.

First thing I noticed though is she looks spindly. Maybe not getting enough light? I dont grow outside, and im only a first year. so Im not much help.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Docnraq ok With the main stem wilted down use PH water only . Check the weight of the pot . If needed Water good to run off may take a gallon. After she stands back up an recovers go back to feeding.

4 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you every one who helped me she is doing much better Stake her up gave her a gallon of water she look way better to day removed the wood stake to day. But some of the fan leaves are looking a little worce for ware do i remove them or leave them be thanks agen everyone

2 Likes

Id let them make it. You’re going to want more lighting to flower imo. Looks like she’s growing straight up.

Id look into cropping and lst. You could manage the height alot better and spread the light penetration to be more intense over more of the canopy. Which would increase ur yield a good deal

3 Likes

Croped her last night there was trying to get as much info as i could be for i went ahead and did it hopefully i done it right. She be 8 weeks sat and dont think she going to flower for a nother 3 weeks at least think i see preflower or it just dead fan leaves ill upload a pitcher

1 Like

I do not see any signs of your plant flowering. :v::+1:

1 Like