Top colas ready lower not

Ive got a Purple Kush Auto that are ready but the lower are not. Im going to take the rop colas off to process and give the lowerz more time. My question is now that i have flushed for 2 weeks and let the lowers go longer should i hit them with a light dose of bloom or let them run out on their own?

1 Like

I will let her run by they own

Happy growing :metal::green_heart:

How far out do you think they are from chopping? I’ve done a few top harvest. I’m experimented with the flush no flush at harvest times and really haven’t noticed a difference in smoke. Your call but she’ll canabalize the areas around those buds for food/nutrients :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Hard to tell really. There are a lot of clear some milky trich’s in lowers. Milky start of amber on top. Its my fault, i should’ve defoliated and spaced out more but, hind site is always 20/20. Started off pretty with tight nodes, the lower bud colors are much more green in color than the top which is a purple green.
Once i get the tips off ill get a good look. Im at week 14 from sprout. I should start chop this week or by weekend.
Attached pics of what im seeing

2 Likes

I stage harvest big plants. I do not flush so i stay on a feed routine an extra 2 weeks or so till lower flowers ripen after pulling tops.

1 Like

some people say flushing is for toilets … idk i think it be a personal thing… i usually don’t care if the smaller buds on the bottom they dont seem to amount to much but butter or hash in the end … so il just chop the whole thing popcorn buds and all … that’s my opinion… that might not be what your goal is

1 Like

Edibles is the goal for me. Top best flowers for smoke. All the rest chopped up and infused. The super ripe lower stuff really helps my insomnia.

1 Like

if i want some sleepy stuff i let em go longer but i do like rso and mixing with dry sift for the shake look up master blaster old skool hash its the method i use and man it takes me way back …

1 Like

OOPS…infusing 3oz into 1.5 cups coconut oil right now…grin.

1 Like

that will be strong

1 Like

i did 68 grams in 2 lt of butter half a tablespoon had people rolling on the floor

1 Like

Used to dose RSO. this makes great brownies. Cut them small or forget a day.

2 Likes

get ready for a 12hr commitment

2 Likes