Top Buds of Plant Turning Brown

Hello fellow growers! :wave:

I have a matured autoflowering plant (not exactly sure how old she is) that had the buds at the top of the plant turning a darker color.

Unfortunately, that is not my only problem…I also don’t know what strain it is because I got my beans mixed up after they cracked open. So, I don’t know if this plant is telling me that it’s time to come down or if it’s a disease/pest issue.

Any help identifying this plants problem would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Over nutrition , ph is out of whack and they look like they might need some afternoon shade… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

If those brown parts just pull right out, then it’s caterpillars. Are you spraying them with anything? Spinosad seems to work well, but some folks prefer BT.

2 Likes

Thanks for the input folks! I did a trich check and saw more amber than I was expecting. Could that be changing the appearance of the bud? Never let it go that long I guess.

@1BigFella I didn’t find any caterpillars or any other bugs. I spray them all down with Neem once a week but that’s all I use for pests or mold.

@peachfuzz I think I’m gonna do a good flush and cut her down. We’re supposed to have a couple days in the high 90’s…

1 Like

From my angle of view, you lady looks to me a lil bit harvest late!!! more oppinions ?! @raustin … another profesional grower here?

2 Likes

@HvtAna1988 As long as that’s all it is, I’m ok with some in-da-couch😉

1 Like

I agree, this girl is over ripe. Harvest now, the sooner, the better.

2 Likes

Thanks @raustin

2 Likes

you confirmed it too! So we are right!

2 Likes

Gave her the :scissors: and she’s drying. Roots looked great, no bugs…just a little ripe like you guys said.

Thanks for the help!:v:

1 Like

What she said :grinning:

2 Likes