Took off too many leaves

@Nug-bug @Screwauger

Hi @Colleenhh I’m still not seeing clear enough to distinguish if those are burnt leaves but with humidity that high and lack of air flow it very well be bud rot…it will look like mold and it will spread fast taking over the whole bud… @Screwauger @BIGE @Countryboyjvd1971

Couple things

I’m still not positive there is anything more than burnt tips but;
That looks like a male plant.
I don’t notice hardly any pistils and it looks different then it hit me, I think it’s got gonads or it has hermied at the least??

@WillyJ @Countryboyjvd1971 @Willd @BIGE @NTMAREMACH @Hogmaster @garrigan62

3 Likes

@WillyJ
Any better?

So is it trash?

Garbage then? How does that happen. ?They are the auto flowers/feminized ?

No no, we need more eyes and even hermied, she’s smokable.

There is something else going on @Colleenhh in my opinion, but we need more trained professionals and I tagged a bunch. Give it time and let a few others agree or disagree with me. Hermied, if so, is not the underlying issue as I believe it’s an nutrient excess or deficiency of some sort.

2 Likes

Oooohh ok I won’t cry and have a fit yet. :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Speculation does not help but having scanned your support ticket I am goona go out on a limb and say nutrient lockout for pH imbalance.
@dbrn32 @Donaldj @Usmcjojo
So you’ve just used plain water in your soil?
No nutrients or supplements into the water?
No testing of Ph of the water? Source: is it tap water, rain water, etc
It’s possible it may have hermied due to the stress of the imbalance?
Is this a photoperiod blueberry or an autoflower? I assume photo?

1 Like

not making our job easy here?
pretty much any answer would be a guess easily attributed to ph alone being most likely suspect

4 Likes

@Colleenhh.

Please don’t post pic’s like this. it’s a NO, NO !
But no worries…ok
I did the edit

Will

Blueberry

Was thinking same thing back when I said I couldn’t see any pistils but the pics seem blurry to me…